ADVERTISEMENT

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier [Fall 2020 on Disney+]

tlwwake

Oct 29, 2008
the-falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-logo.jpg

I've not been a fan of the Marvel stuff for some time now and that sounds even worse.

I've not been a fan of the Marvel stuff for some time now and that sounds even worse.

I'm a huge fan, but I'm dubious about this one. Of course, I was dubious about some of the other MCU movies, and ended up liking them much more than expected. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.
It's only 6 episodes, so if it sucks, they will just pull the plug.

They are bringing back Baron Zemo as the villain (played by the German actor from Inglourious Basterds), and the Sharon Carter character from the Captain America movies.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Marvel wrapped all their best and most compelling characters into the Endgame story arc.

All the ones I cared about are either dead, geriatric, or ‘retired’.

Reactions: The Duke
Marvel wrapped all their best and most compelling characters into the Endgame story arc.

All the ones I cared about are either dead, geriatric, or ‘retired’.

You don't care about the GOTG? Unfortunately, we won't see them again until late 2021 at the earliest.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
You don't care about the GOTG? Unfortunately, we won't see them again until late 2021 at the earliest.

I guess I ‘care’ but not all that much. It’s an over simplification but I liken the style of humor to Dumb & Dumber. Cringeworthy lines just aren’t entertaining for me.

I will fight you.

I said it was an over simplification...

I did enjoy parts of those two movies but they just aren’t my style.

I will say that if Favreau stays centrally involved with new Marvel movies I’ll certainly give them a chance, but I’m not sure where the compelling characters will come from.

I said it was an over simplification...

I did enjoy parts of those two movies but they just aren’t my style.

I will say that if Favreau stays centrally involved with new Marvel movies I’ll certainly give them a chance, but I’m not sure where the compelling characters will come from.

I share your concerns. However, I’m interested to see if they can do it, and won’t be surprised if they pull it off.

I remember plenty of times when I was a kid, that my favorite comic book characters “died”/“retired”, yet the writers found a way to keep me sucked in.

We have to wait a whole year for Disney + next big series?

I might have to cancel until the next one comes out.
Not exactly but it will be awhile...

2020 will have this, Wandavision and Mandalorian season 2.

I think they will be spread from August to November.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT