ADVERTISEMENT

"the concepts of Gender and Sex are actually not rooted in biology. Instead, they are socially constructed..."

It's just random community college professors, eh @Syskatine? Serious question. How does anyone with adult brain buy into this complete idiotic nonsense? And why would anyone teach this completely retarded shit to kids? I know you'll be triggered, but try to stay focused and answer the simple questions.

@HighStickHarry you're going to want to join us. Hell @Alpha Woke too.
We live in the dumbest times in the history of humanity.

“And I’ll tell you, we’re spending a lot of money on the inner cities… We’re going to fix — we’re fixing the inner cities. We’re doing far more than anybody’s done with respect to the inner cities. It’s a priority for me. And it’s very important.”
Yep and inner-city unemployment was at record lows until the leftist mandated shutdowns devasted it. Now it's under Democrat's watch and as usual the inner cities are just like they always are under Democrat leadership, forgotten.
You can't blame Republicans for the inner city's plight. Every one of them have been under Democrat control for decades and they have only declined further.

Where you at? You wanted to list out all the factors but for some reason disappeared.
Oh sorry how long did I leave you waiting?

I'll start us off:
Demographics
The macroeconomic environment
Capital
Culture
The criminal justice system
History
Laws
The summation of all human interactions
The weather
Geography
The education system
The transportation system

Do you have any? I feel like we are just scratching the surface here.

@07pilt

well-waiting.gif
some impatient little bitches these days

I'll start us off:
Demographics
Capital
Culture
History
Laws
The weather
Geography
The education system

Whose policies control most of what you listed?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
George Soros?

Hmmm, interesting point. I'm sure you meant that to be dismissive but there is probably a lot of truth to it. Soros is a globalist and knows he needs to destroy last remaining beacon of freedom to accomplish his goal. What better way to start the destruction than buy a political party and have that party implement destructive policies on the country.

Hmmm, interesting point. I'm sure you meant that to be dismissive but there is probably a lot of truth to it. Soros is a globalist and knows he needs to destroy last remaining beacon of freedom to accomplish his goal. What better way to start the destruction than buy a political party and have that party implement destructive policies on the country.
hahahahahahhahahahahahahah

I think with such a diverse list its hard to pin the blame on a "who"

Sure it is. Republicans haven't been in control or had any say in any inner-city area in decades leaving Democrats 100% responsible. Democrats are the ones that have positioned themselves as the protector of the poor and the party of the black community yet after 60 years Democrat haven't done anything but make these areas worse.

I'll start us off:
Demographics
Capital
Culture
History
Laws
The weather
Geography
The education system

The summation of all human interactions pretty much covers it.

Sure it is. Republicans haven't been in control or had any say in any inner-city area in decades leaving Democrats 100% responsible. Democrats are the ones that have positioned themselves as the protector of the poor and the party of the black community yet after 60 years Democrat haven't done anything but make these areas worse.
Which of those do you think local dims control?

The only stats I can find are after abortions became legal.

Are you under the impression that the SAT is intended to be a year-over-year measure? Also, do you have data on urbanicity that supports Harry's assertion?

I'll start us off:
Demographics
Capital
Culture
History
Laws
The weather
Geography
The education system

Riveting. I'm eagerly awaiting you to expand on that list.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT