ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Fare # 13: What's in your bag?

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown
Years ago, I made the biggest mistake of my golf life when I got rid of my Tommy Armour Silver Scot 845s.

I don't plan on upgrading from here on out because I just don't want to spend any more money on equipment from here to death.

Here's mine:

16 year old Ping G10 Driver -- I've been able to crush the ball off the tee box ever since I bought it. By that time I had learned the lesson from selling my 845s. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I just brought out my old Taylor Made bubble shaft from the dugout and decided to keep using it. Those old bubble shafts were great back in the day. I can still hit it like a champ. Keeping it in the bag.

Calloway X2 hot fairway 7 wood that I bought a couple of years ago. I feel pretty confident with the club in my hands. That's a plus in my book.

Calloway X-Series irons. I purchased them 3 or 4 years ago. I'll be honest, I'm not crazy about my irons.

Ping Anser 4 putter that my wife bought me in the 90s on our first anniversary. I'm keeping the putter and because of that I've decided to keep my wife.

What's in your bag Pokes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News