ADVERTISEMENT

Stupid Post But The Rant Appeases Me - Dog Visit

killmnl

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2013
No more mowing the lawn and stepping on pet placed land mines. Got our first snow beginning Tuesday that lasted through Friday. So just over 10 inches. Cleaned nearly all through the week but got a skiff this morning. Sun was out for the first time in a week,

Guess what, a guy walking his damn dog stopped near our driveway. Dog was not on a leash apparently. Anyway, what do my squinting eyes see but a pile of dog crap that had size resembling a basketball literally placed in middle of thirty foot wide drive. What the hell are people feeding their dogs now a days? Anyway, the perpetrators were just a couple of houses down the street. So I yelled at the guy and said you going to clean this up. His response was sorry I meant to but don't have a bag. Yeah right! I told him I had one so come on back. He said no, it is too slick out here. My comment back was you are walking the damn elephant on a snowpacked sidewalk, WTF?

It is good thing we won last night or the regional news might have an opening headline about an old fat guy shooting a man and his dog.
By the way, cold air still has the ability to carry stench.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News