ADVERTISEMENT

Stunning Brady Docs Exonerate Michael Flynn

You don't get to play false equivalence game. Nobody has ever lied more frequently, obviously, brazenly, than Fatass. Here's one of a dozen counts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/

You can’t help being a hypocrite.

If lies are actually worth what you’re implying you can’t simply ignore 3 years of nothing but lies from the mouthpiece of your team.

It’s obvious how much it bothers you.

You’ve ducked this conversation more than a few times.

my opinion came sentencing hearing
real real time

how’s that post mueller obstruction case working?

your bias is blatant

Sure it did....that’s why you keep citing all the Trumpesphere twitterers nearly daily. :rolleyes:

I don’t have a bias. I’m willing to watch things play out and what happens, happens. I’m just trying to get some objective standards to determine which pundits and predictors were ultimately right.

And you are absolutely misrepresenting what I said about the post mueller obstruction case, but you know that.

And you are absolutely misrepresenting what I said about the post mueller obstruction case, but you know that.

so you don’t deny saying you’d like to take a stab at obstruction

or bother to clarify what you meant or said

but do take the time to throw the knife that
i misrepresent what you said

am i talking to ponca dan?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
so you don’t deny saying you’d like to take a stab at obstruction

or bother to clarify what you meant or said

but do take the time to throw the knife that
i misrepresent what you said

am i talking to ponca dan?

I said that after reading the Mueller report, I would bet that I could win an obstruction case based upon that evidence.

I also said the DOJ regulations held that a sitting president won’t be indicted and that therefore it was a moot point and left up to Congress to do with what it will.

No, I did not say I “would like to take a stab at obstruction”. Reading comprehension is your friend boog.

Keep touting that company line like you’re Trumpesphere’s version of Sys or CUp though. You are as transparent and obvious as you claim they are.

You don't get to play false equivalence game. Nobody has ever lied more frequently, obviously, brazenly, than Fatass. Here's one of a dozen counts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/
There can be no argument that DJT is a world class liar/prevaricator. But even you’ll have to admit he’s an amateur compared to either of the Clintons. Now those two are world class liars in a league all their own! Nobody else even comes close. (With the possible addition of LBJ, but that’s a different story for a different time.)

Reactions: iasooner1
There can be no argument that DJT is a world class liar/prevaricator. But even you’ll have to admit he’s an amateur compared to either of the Clintons. Now those two are world class liars in a league all their own! Nobody else even comes close. (With the possible addition of LBJ, but that’s a different story for a different time.)

IMO, that is a four horse race that is gonna be a wire-to-wire, photo finish kind of deal.

I said that after reading the Mueller report, I would bet that I could win an obstruction case based upon that evidence.

No, I did not say I “would like to take a stab at obstruction”.

let’s clean this up sans the maga sys/cup reading comprehension potshot smokescreen

so you did say you bet you could win an obstruction case

and didn’t say you would like to take a stab at obstruction

OK jd all you need is a willfully ignorant, incompetent or corrupt audience and that will sell like hot cakes

thanks for clarifying

let’s clean this up sans the maga sys/cup reading comprehension potshot smokescreen

so you did say you bet you could win an obstruction case

and didn’t say you would like to take a stab at obstruction

OK jd all you need is a willfully ignorant, incompetent or corrupt audience and that will sell like hot cakes

thanks for clarifying

Lol.

So dramatic.

Those are absolutely different things. Words have meaning. Maybe not in boogspeak, but they do in the real world.

Keep touting that company line.

By the way, does anyone know if they ran the virtual horse race ? Results please ?

I do; it was Secretariat by a few lengths obviously...

Last edited:
Cliff's Notes: Fire Wray NOW!

i’m tired of perps getting fired and retiring
for breaking the law

no not jaywalking process crime bullshit

the using your constitutional authority to ruin people type stuff

it’s gonna down
i always wanted to believe it would happen

i’m certain of it now

To borrow a line from comedian Jeff Foxworthy: If this doesn’t bother you, you might be a party-over-country partisan.

During a conversation with MSNBC's Nicole Wallace in 2019,

Comey smugly recounted this episode of personally sending Strzok and an FBI supervisory special agent, Joe Pientka, to meet with Flynn.

According to Comey, this tactic was “something ... I probably wouldn't have done or gotten away with in a more organized investigation — a more organized administration."

Wray is fighting to keep his job; Strozk is gonna go down as the patsy and hopefully drag a bunch of treasonous rats down with him

How on earth does the FBI go so rogue? They should clean the entire house and give the FBI a new name. How can the FBI be trusted again?

How can the FBI under current upper and mid-level management ever regain the trust of the public?

You know if the FBI is screwed up this bad the CIA in comparison makes the FBI look like a saint.

Maybe it is time for anyone that works in the FBI to not be allowed to vote for President and Congressional offices as well as not be allowed to make political campaign contributions.

Maybe the head of the FBI should be appointed and approved by a 20 member committee made up of Congressman, 10 from each side of the aisle. You have to get approved by a 2/3 vote.

How on earth does the FBI go so rogue? They should clean the entire house and give the FBI a new name. How can the FBI be trusted again?

How can the FBI under current upper and mid-level management ever regain the trust of the public?

You know if the FBI is screwed up this bad the CIA in comparison makes the FBI look like a saint.

Maybe it is time for anyone that works in the FBI to not be allowed to vote for President and Congressional offices as well as not be allowed to make political campaign contributions.

Maybe the head of the FBI should be appointed and approved by a 20 member committee made up of Congressman, 10 from each side of the aisle. You have to get approved by a 2/3 vote.

There are those who would suggest the FBI has almost always had sketchy, narcissistic leadership.

The best way to regain the trust is for many of the former upper levels to be tried, convicted and sent to prison. Until movers and shakers in the DC establishment are treated the same as the peons they will continue to act with impunity.

And Wray needs to go but likely won't until after the election.

@CowboyJD - how could this happen? I remember some genius stating they had him dead to the rights and would never drop their case! Looks like someone believes the fake news. Time to realize you’re not always right. Hahahaha!!!!!
FBI and Obama’s crew ran things by the book....hahaha. I’m laughing at you

@CowboyJD - how could this happen? I remember some genius stating they had him dead to the rights and would never drop their case! Looks like someone believes the fake news. Time to realize you’re not always right. Hahahaha!!!!!
FBI and Obama’s crew ran things by the book....hahaha. I’m laughing at you

You are a moron.

I never said anything of the sort.

You must be brain damaged.

Seriously.

In THIS VERY THREAD I said @MegaPoke might be right in his predictions, but that he also might not.

I am seriously concerned about your apparent traumatic brain injury affecting your comprehension.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT