ADVERTISEMENT

Students who are mad about the SCOTUS decision today...

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
... should be upset more with King Biden than with the Supreme Court. It was Biden who promised this debt forgiveness. The SC just basically said that neither he - nor the Secretary of Education - has the power to make a decision like this. Heck, even Nancy Pelosi said this was not within his power to do this.

If this action was allowed to stand, that basically would have given the Executive Branch all kinds of power to circumvent the Legislative Branch when it comes to spending our tax dollars.

Last edited:
Joe Biden Democrat GIF by GIPHY News

They are all melting down just like you on here.
No, they all aren't. She wasn't and I'm not. I am having discussions on a discussion board.

You are the one that needs to claim down lol. You act like you have won the lottery when you have won nothing.

I know exactly what she is talking about, free shit for freeloaders.
See what I mean. You have no clue what she is talking about.

Thanks for proving my point.

No, they all aren't. She wasn't and I'm not. I am having discussions on a discussion board.

You are the one that needs to claim down lol. You act like you have won the lottery when you have won nothing.

Well, I probably saved a bunch on future taxes.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Liberal tears right before the 4th of July. Love it!

They are having meltdown after meltdown. 🤣

Feel bad for the people who actually paid their college loans off. They're the ones who get screwed if others are forgiven. Then again, that's the liberal American way - get something for free from the government that others have to pay for.

Yes they all are and so are you, you have been at it all day. 🤣🤣🤣
Liberal tears flowing like Niagra Falls today and its great!

Two posts to one of mine.

lol

Yeah, you should be worried.
Don't go to bed mad, deep breaths, you can do it. Just let go of all that rage and anger and realize you can't do shit about it. Tomorrow is a new day and it will be the 4th in a few days, enjoy it and be proud our founders covered all the stuff in the Constitution that you lefties want to destroy.

If Democrats were interested in solving the problem, the problem could and would be solved easily. Instead they want to use the problem to manipulate the easily manipulated for their own political gain. As long as that is the goal the problem remains and the people are the ones suffering. That in a nutshell is the Democrat Party.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT