ADVERTISEMENT

Star Wars Rebels.. Season 2 trailer

Umm, this timeline doesn't make sense to me. Vader is alive which means that Yoda, Obi Wan, and the Jedi council are still in existence and that Luke has yet to come on to the scene. Yet, it said they were the only two left. How is this possible?

Umm, this timeline doesn't make sense to me. Vader is alive which means that Yoda, Obi Wan, and the Jedi council are still in existence and that Luke has yet to come on to the scene. Yet, it said they were the only two left. How is this possible?

I have only seen one episode of the cartoon, but if I had to guess, they didn't know there were other Jedi's alive.

Yoda and Obi Wan are alive, but the Jedi Council and the rest of the Jedi are all gone. This is set 5 years before A New Hope. Vader and his Inquisitors are hunting down and killing any remaining Jedi. Asokah, Anakin Skywalker's apprentice, from the Clone Wars Cartoon showed up in the last show. She left the Jedi Order, and technically she is not a Jedi. Kanan and Esra are really not Jedi either. Kanan was a Padawan who escaped Order 66 and Esra is a force user that Kanan is attempting to train.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT