"Squad's Worst Nightmare" ad

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
by Qanon Barbie

1Kfrhki.jpg

"Hi, I'm Q Anon Barbie, GOQP poster girl and new Face of the FKA (formerly known as) Republican Party. When I'm not harrassing Sandy Hook or Parkland survivor kids in public with my duche bottle, threatening to assassinate Democratic members of Congress, or helping to plan an insurrection or coup d'tat, I like to let it all hang out with the MAGA Mob crowd. Ever seen anyone suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?? I've been in more bunkers than Eva Braun! My nickname at Mara-Lago Reich is 'der wienerschnitzel.' The Tree of Liberty must periodically be watered by blood. Oh heil no not by MY blood! By somebody else's blood!!! Heil Trumpf!!!"
tWdU473.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Bumps his own threads about some weird lady that will be primary’d in 18 months......

Doesn’t see the irony regarding all his feverish posting on Lincoln Project the last few months 🤣 😂

You may have accidentally stumbled onto a truth. If the Democrats can prevent a duly elected Representative from her committee assignments because she embraces a political philosophy with which they disagree, then once the Republicans regain control of the House they can pull the same stunt with the equally bizarre Squad.

You may have accidentally stumbled onto a truth. If the Democrats can prevent a duly elected Representative from her committee assignments because she embraces a political philosophy with which they disagree, then once the Republicans regain control of the House they can pull the same stunt with the equally bizarre Squad.
Keep in mind, by the time that happens this weird lady will be sitting at home 😂

Democrats keep abusing their power to set new precedents. Impeachment is now nothing more than a political weapon to be used to attack a political foe and now Democrats set a new precedent in removing a congresswoman for speaking out in ways they do not like. All I can say at this point is Democrats need to remember all of this because payback is a bitch.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Keep in mind, by the time that happens this weird lady will be sitting at home 😂
Maybe, who knows for sure. The only thing I know about this lady is what the media has said about her. She sounds like a weirdo. But if I heard correctly she was elected with something like 75% of the vote in her district. If that's the case she should be considered a true representative of the people in her district, and as such should be allowed a seat at the table, just as Ilhan Omar represents her district or AOC represents hers. The House is supposed to be the place where districts with differing political attitudes, no matter how oddball they might be, get represented. I say leave the woman alone, let her go about her business like every other elected representative.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Maybe, who knows for sure. The only thing I know about this lady is what the media has said about her. She sounds like a weirdo. But if I heard correctly she was elected with something like 75% of the vote in her district. If that's the case she should be considered a true representative of the people in her district, and as such should be allowed a seat at the table, just as Ilhan Omar represents her district or AOC represents hers. The House is supposed to be the place where districts with differing political attitudes, no matter how oddball they might be, get represented. I say leave the woman alone, let her go about her business like every other elected representative.
She lies about 9/ll, stalks a high school student and threatens to assassinate our elected leaders.
That's a terrorist.

She lies about 9/ll, stalks a high school student and threatens to assassinate our elected leaders.
That's a terrorist.
I take your word for that. But it doesn't sound that much different from many of the Squad's antics. The lady got elected by the people in her district. She should be allowed to do the job they sent her to do. If she broke any laws she should face legal consequences. But she should not face consequences from other representatives for believing what she believes and representing those beliefs as her constituents have elected her to do. To do what the Democrats (and 11 Republicans) have done puts the lie to the notion that we live in a free society.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
That's a terrorist.

From your lips to God‘s ears.......

Democratic New York Rep. Nydia Velazquez told pro-Trump teen pundit CJ Pearson that “you’re right to be afraid of us” Tuesday after he referred to her as “the woman next to” Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in a tweet about the State of the Union address.

Here is the teenager threatened by the sitting congresswoman.

cj-pearson.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT