ADVERTISEMENT

Since Veterans are listed as threats

shortbus

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2001
Edmond, OK
www.rankallstars.com
To homeland security, along with members of the tea party, Should black people now be listed as threats?

I mean there's clear anti government rhetoric there and if shooting cops simply because they are cops isn't terrorism then I'm not sure how fighting for your country in a foreign war or supporting the constitution qualifies.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Can you please point to any govt document that lists veterans as "threats" to Homeland Security? Or Tea Party members?

Or are you buying into the rhetoric that was about as truthful as Death Panels in the Affordable Care Act?

The actual "warning" was about violent, radical. extremists militia type groups trying to recruit returning vets into their fold and similar warnings about such activities have been issued routinely since the OKC bombing and the center of that action being on the shoulders of two former Army who turned to the dark side.

Use a search engine and look up that issue at Ft Bragg alone and you will find articles dating back to the mid 90's about the Klan and other groups actively targeting active military and vets for recruitment.

www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/21/usa-wisconsin-shooting-army-idUSL2E8JHO6K20120821[/URL]

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-02-06/news/mn-32736_1_hate-groups

The military has recognized this problem since the mid 80's, when Ronald Reagan's Sec of Defense, Caspar Weinberger issued directives that those military members who were part of racist, violently radical, etc. groups should not be accepted for enlistment and those who bore indicia (tattoos or the like) of such membership should be discharged.

Hell, Weinberger even noted that many groups like the Klan, Skinheads, etc. were urging their members not to go public with their beliefs and not to get tattooed or otherwise give away their stances, just so they could enter the military to get the training to help advance their cause down the road. BTW, there's also plenty of evidence that the Crips, Bloods and other Gangs have done the same thing. (Hell, when I was living in L.A. it turned out that there were 5 or 6 cops on the force, most of whom had first served in the military, who were basically "double agents" working for their old crips and bloods leaders.)

Originally posted by hollywood:
Can you please point to any govt document that lists veterans as "threats" to Homeland Security? Or Tea Party members?
That is the great thing about the groupthink mentality of Obama and his drones. No one has to write anything down or document anything to ensure that those who have been appointed to power will come down hard on those who have a "tea party / libertarian" mindset. Lois Lerner knew what to do and who to do it to, and she didn't need a memo from Obama to get the job done. The same goes for the rest of Obama's government. They know who their enemies are.

If there ever is anything actually written down you can be sure a complete and total hard drive failure will cover that base, although at this point, I don't think there is any action, atrocity, or smoking gun that the liberals in power could commit even on live TV that would cause any hard core liberal to stop and think.

Ends justify the means after all.

Originally posted by BAPoke:

Originally posted by hollywood:
That is the great thing about the groupthink mentality of Obama and his drones. No one has to write anything down or document anything to ensure that those who have been appointed to power will come down hard on those who have a "tea party / libertarian" mindset.
This is true.

But people representing the "tea party / libertarian mindset" also come down hard on people LIVING the "tea party / libertarian mindset."

Mega and NZ,

I'm not very familiar with the details of the lawsuit, only that there is one, who is bringing it, and who is the target.

That said, is it not libertarian in nature to expect that the freedoms afforded us all not infringe on each other, lest some remediation be necessary? If Neb and Okla can demonstrate cost or harm as a result of Col, are they not correct to seek recompense?

If that's not what the lawsuit is about, just tell me to shut the hell up. I'm cool with it.

Brad, come on now. Any pot coming across the border from Colorado by individuals buying it legally pales in comparison to that coming across illegally. And further, legalization in Colorado has likely had a less than a negligible increase in demand for pot in oklahoma.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT