ADVERTISEMENT

Senate Impeachment Trial | MC'd by John Roberts

I forgot @HighStickHarry did a cameo in that video:

True story: our high school football coach somehow got Hank Jr. to come to the Crossroads (between Drumright and Cushing) to headline a football fundraiser summer between my Junior and Senior year. Coach had to know that would be the beginning of the end. At the time I was making side dough shooting photos for the local paper, and got one of the coach and Hank sharing a smoke.

Schiff has cried wolf on how many issues? He’s gotta be getting horse at this point.

He’s 0’fer three years.

And he’s a hero to dummies.

You gotta see that, right? He has Libs screaming about what a turd Trump is, meanwhile he’s lied to his team about everything.

He’s the shit boyfriend that killed pilts black little heart, lies and bad intentions.

Get some respect.

Schiff has cried wolf on how many issues? He’s gotta be getting horse at this point.

He’s 0’fer three years.

You gotta see that, right? He has Libs screaming about what a turd Trump is, meanwhile he’s lied to his team about everything.

He’s the shit boyfriend that killed pilts black little heart, lies and bad intentions.

Get some respect.

So your saying the majority of Attorneys General (get the plural right dufus) don't agree? What a POSUS.

3c3g3s.jpg

221rkdjtji541.jpg

donald-trump-impeachment-leonardo-dicaprio-meme.jpg

house-senate-impeachment-interesting-66963752.png

3eqr4g.jpg

2lznay.jpg

4 or 5 would be just fine. It is a long shot as I have said over and over, but as the lady said "The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true."
Screech at the sky and hope for the best isn't a good strategy IMHO. Not even mediocre. But hey, if you cucks are content with no results and endless screeching, it's probably the perfect strategy.

Screech at the sky and hope for the best isn't a good strategy IMHO. Not even mediocre. But hey, if you cucks are content with no results and endless screeching, it's probably the perfect strategy.
Nan played her hand about as well as it could be played. You want to call that screeching, you are welcome to look a fool.

The candidates are what they are. Taking a few risks to increase their odds is the best path forward IMO. Kinda like running a spread offense against an SEC defense, Dems will need some breaks to go their way, but you do what you can with the assets you have.

Nan played her hand about as well as it could be played. You want to call that screeching, you are welcome to look a fool.

The candidates are what they are. Taking a few risks to increase their odds is the best path forward IMO. Kinda like running a spread offense against an SEC defense, Dems will need some breaks to go their way, but you do what you can with the assets you have.

Whatever makes you happy I guess.
tenor.gif

So your saying the majority of Attorneys General (get the plural right dufus) don't agree? What a POSUS.

No, I’m saying that out of all the noise Dave, what has Schiff told you that turned out to be true?

Nada. 0’fer.

Pelosis hand was to make you believe there was a hand Dave.

The entire weight of the Govt was thrown at finding any and all dirt on Trump.

You got fourth hand info from a politically motivated person.

You have to be disappointed at how they oversold everything Trump.

No, I’m saying that out of all the noise Dave, what has Schiff told you that turned out to be true?

Nada. 0’fer.

Pelosis hand was to make you believe there was a hand Dave.

The entire weight of the Govt was thrown at finding any and all dirt on Trump.

You got fourth hand info from a politically motivated person.

You have to be disappointed at how they oversold everything Trump.
Agree Schiff is politically motivated. Who isn't in this whole affair?

Agree he has gotten out over his skis on several topics. Your hyperbole that everything was a lie undermines your credibility.

Poor Trump, the deep state and the marble mouthed leadership of the Democrats have gotten the better of him over and over. Are you embarrassed by that? You should be.

I suppose you would have to demonstrate that I get my info from Schiff, that I have accepted everything he has said. Good luck with that.

Finally, if you don't believe that Trump was caught in the midst of doing some shady shit then you simply aren't being honest. The appropriate response to his directing the 3 amigos, well that will be determined in November.

Agree he has gotten out over his skis on several topics. Your hyperbole that everything was a lie undermines your credibility.

Poor Trump, the deep state and the marble mouthed leadership of the Democrats have gotten the better of him over and over. Are you embarrassed by that? You should be.

I suppose you would have to demonstrate that I get my info from Schiff, that I have accepted everything he has said. Good luck with that.

Finally, if you don't believe that Trump was caught in the midst of doing some shady shit then you simply aren't being honest. The appropriate response to his directing the 3 amigos, well that will be determined in November.

Who’s got him? The biggest wind in his sails is the charade that you’re buying.

You’ve been converted to a zealot by preachers throwing good old fashioned fear at you. Have you picked that up yet Dave?

Think about it Dave, you were arguing the minutiae of black trans murders. The plastic straws of murder. That’s ridiculous. So far from home for you.

Watch some comedy and tell some fart jokes. Shit isn’t bad at all.

Dave, are you OK? You seem to be grasping desperately at shadows. They have medication for that, ya know.

Clinton, is that you? You’re delusional and stupid

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I forgot @HighStickHarry did a cameo in that video:

True story: our high school football coach somehow got Hank Jr. to come to the Crossroads (between Drumright and Cushing) to headline a football fundraiser summer between my Junior and Senior year. Coach had to know that would be the beginning of the end. At the time I was making side dough shooting photos for the local paper, and got one of the coach and Hank sharing a smoke.

Obviously we are gonna need to see that photo.

He’s 0’fer three years.

Get some respect.
I did Nazi that coming.

Reactions: davidallen
I did Nazi that coming.

This proves exactly how malleable you are.

How have conservatives changed?

Hard work, keep your hands off my stuff, fear god plus on the whole they’re more tolerant.

They haven’t changed.

They’ve been rebranded by a bunch fear mongers as Nazi and Fascists.

And the weak minded parrot the nonsense.

You squawk the most and the loudest.

Says everything really.

This proves exactly how malleable you are.

How have conservatives changed?

Hard work, keep your hands off my stuff, fear god plus on the whole they’re more tolerant.

They haven’t changed.

They’ve been rebranded by a bunch fear mongers as Nazi and Fascists.

And the weak minded parrot the nonsense.

You squawk the most and the loudest.

Says everything really.
Hit. That you are NZ Poke? Yeah I guess it does.

Obviously we are gonna need to see that photo.
I wish I had kept the negative. Only made one print, gave that one to Coach. The old timers here know his son more than Ronnie probably - Scotty wore #36 for the Pokes back in the day. I regretted giving that little pip squeak so much crap as he grew into a full ass man.

Here is the coach after winning his State Championship at Hominy, feat his son repeated not so long ago:

15421028_10154411988423292_8538722801268177611_n.jpg

Reactions: MegaPoke
I wish I had kept the negative. Only made one print, gave that one to Coach. The old timers here know his son more than Ronnie probably - Scotty wore #36 for the Pokes back in the day. I regretted giving that little pip squeak so much crap as he grew into a full ass man.

Here is the coach after winning his State Championship at Hominy, feat his son repeated not so long ago:

15421028_10154411988423292_8538722801268177611_n.jpg
@MegaPoke - Scotty shared this one with me this morning.

82783837_2300667603564636_8618851949673971712_n.jpg

Quite certain the phone was ringing in the Supers office the following Monday. Would not have been the first time...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT