ADVERTISEMENT

semis/consolation quarters

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
Klimara lost 5-4. He had 2 TDs called off in the last 10 seconds. I would like to see the end of that again.
Conaway lost and will wrestle for 7th.

Hell just got pinned by Moss of PSU. He got in on two shots and couldn't finish.

King won 3-2 to advance to finals.
Alton pinned Collica.
thats two losses by fall to PSU.

Originally posted by april racer:
King won 3-2 to advance to finals.
Alton pinned Collica.
thats two losses by fall to PSU.
On the two falls, was it because we were being aggressive or just got caught?

As well as the last round went this round is going almost the opposite.

Kindig won and Dieringer is winning.

Everyone else looks to have lost or is losing including Marstellar, Rogers, and Boyd

AD won 17-1.
CM lost 10-3.
Boyd lost 5-3.
Rogers lost 8-1.
Crutchmer lost 3-1 SV.
This post was edited on 1/2 1:34 PM by april racer

I just saw that as well. Pokes were on 4 mats at once, when I came back to that match it had the score still up and it said crutchmer lost, but the on screen scores are wrong all the time.

Good win for Crutchmer. He may end up earning more team points than Rogers.

Right now Rogers has 10.5 and Crutchmer has 10

Marsden wins 11-3. He has looked very aggressive this tournament. Finals vs Coon will really let us know where he is.

Crutchmer just MFF, he hurt his foot and was toughing it out. He had a nice ride to end the third to save the tie after Wilps went down after injury time. Coach Smith came out and called it with about 3 seconds left in SV. Impressed with his fight.

I second that. Not sure how he hurt it, but he was digging deep. Great tourney for him. If the injury isn't serious, I'd have to give Crutchmer the nod to start over Rogers. Both wrestled well, but beat Weatherman (#7) and had Wilps (#5) on the ropes.

I just rewatched Klimaras match v waters. Looks to me like he had the TD at the end. Red said he was out but his toes were still on bounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT