ADVERTISEMENT

Saying Nice Things About RFK, Jr.

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
And not so nice things about Donald Trump and vicious things about America’s premier war criminal, Henry Kissinger.

And not so nice things about Donald Trump and vicious things about America’s premier war criminal, Henry Kissinger.

Do you agree with these policy positions (and other stances) from Robert Jr?:

- Supports more government regulations on corporations

- Supports taxing the wealthy and corporations more and closing the loopholes that both often use

- Supports a more equal distribution of wealth

- Supports universal healthcare

- Supports stricter gun control laws

- Supported AOC's Green New Deal

- Supports renewable energy and more government funding for it while ending direct and indirect subsidies for the oil industry

- Supports punishing corporations and corporate leaders who deny climate change, including sending climate change denies to prison

- Opposes voter ID laws

- Supports taxing the wealthy and corporations more and closing the loopholes that both often use

- Supports renewable energy and more government funding for it while ending direct and indirect subsidies for the oil industry

- Supports punishing corporations and corporate leaders who deny climate change, including sending climate change denies to prison

- Opposes voter ID laws
Do you?

I agree with points 1-7 and 9. I don't agree though with punishing climate change deniers with prison time.

Now, your turn. Do you agree with these policy positions (and other stances) from Robert Jr.?

I agree with points 1-7 and 9. I don't agree though with punishing climate change deniers with prison time.

Now, your turn. Do you agree with these policy positions (and other stances) from Robert Jr.?
In the proper context I’m on board with some of it, vehemently opposed to others. I know of no politician that I agree with 100% of the time. But when a politician is as anti-war/anti-empire as RFK, Jr. I’m willing to endorse him on that one thing alone, and will oppose him when he goes off the rails. Unlike you I do not feel it necessary to defend a favored politician even when he proposes something stupid.

In the proper context I’m on board with some of it, vehemently opposed to others.
Which one of those positions are you on board with? I gave you nine. Out of those nine, which ones would you support?

I know of no politician that I agree with 100% of the time. But when a politician is as anti-war/anti-empire as RFK, Jr. I’m willing to endorse him on that one thing alone, and will oppose him when he goes off the rails.
Which is exactly what I said I would do if Robert Jr. ever got elected President. And you mocked me when I said this.

Unlike you I do not feel it necessary to defend a favored politician even when he proposes something stupid.
Ok, then prove it.

Which of those positions that I listed do you agree with and which ones do you disagree with?

Which one of those positions are you on board with? I gave you nine. Out of those nine, which ones would you support?

Which is exactly what I said I would do if Robert Jr. ever got elected President. And you mocked me when I said this.

Ok, then prove it.

Which of those positions that I listed do you agree with and which ones do you disagree with?
I don’t need to prove anything to you. And of course you’ll vote for Jr. if he wins the nomination. Hell, you’d vote for Trump if he won the Democrat nomination. The thing is Jr. probably is closer to your thinking than Biden, but you’ll eschew Kennedy for Biden because party loyalty is a higher priority to you than loyalty to principle.

I don’t need to prove anything to you. And of course you’ll vote for Jr. if he wins the nomination. Hell, you’d vote for Trump if he won the Democrat nomination. The thing is Jr. probably is closer to your thinking than Biden, but you’ll eschew Kennedy for Biden because party loyalty is a higher priority to you than loyalty to principle.
I'm not asking you to prove anything to me. I'm simply asking you if you agree with Robert Jr.'s positions. And so far, for some reason, you refuse to give a straight answer. I did it in one post. Why are you having such difficulty with this?

And yes, I'd vote for Robert Jr. any day over Trump if that is my choice in the general election. Even though I disagree with Robert Jr. on a minority of issues. I would never vote for Trump even if he was the Democratic nominee because there is hardly anything I agree with him about. Of course, we both know that would never happen (Trump being the Democratic nominee).

So again, which of those positions from Robert Jr. do you agree with and which ones do you disagree with?

I'm not asking you to prove anything to me. I'm simply asking you if you agree with Robert Jr.'s positions. And so far, for some reason, you refuse to give a straight answer. I did it in one post. Why are you having such difficulty with this?

And yes, I'd vote for Robert Jr. any day over Trump if that is my choice in the general election. Even though I disagree with Robert Jr. on a minority of issues. I would never vote for Trump even if he was the Democratic nominee because there is hardly anything I agree with him about. Of course, we both know that would never happen (Trump being the Democratic nominee).

So again, which of those positions from Robert Jr. do you agree with and which ones do you disagree with?
You are completely full of poo. Of course you’d vote for DJT if he was the Democrat nominee. That’s who you are. That’s what you are. A zombie that does what your Democrat handlers tell you to do without giving it a second thought. You would recite all the reasons why Trump turned out not to be so bad, he’s actually pretty good. You would quote the spin you were handed virtually verbatim. If that wasn’t true you would not be defending Biden against Kennedy even though you know Biden is the wrong person for the job. But your hypnotists have told you to support the war monger so you support the war monger over the peace activist. What’s sad is you’re not willing to look in the mirror and see what you know you are.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
In the proper context I’m on board with some of it, vehemently opposed to others. I know of no politician that I agree with 100% of the time. But when a politician is as anti-war/anti-empire as RFK, Jr. I’m willing to endorse him on that one thing alone, and will oppose him when he goes off the rails. Unlike you I do not feel it necessary to defend a favored politician even when he proposes something stupid.
They all were cut from the same cloth Dan, I mean politicians of course. 👍

You are completely full of poo. Of course you’d vote for DJT if he was the Democrat nominee.
I would never vote for Donald Trump. Never.

I switched from being a Republican to being a Democrat partly because of Donald Trump. I refused to vote for him in 2016 and 2020.

Yes, vote. Actually vote. Something you refuse to do.

If that wasn’t true you would not be defending Biden against Kennedy even though you know Biden is the wrong person for the job.
I readily admit I have concerns about Biden, concerns mainly related to his age. But I cannot vote for Robert Jr. over Biden because of Robert Jr.'s positions on some key issues. However, I would support Robert Jr. against Trump in a general election.

I'm a Democrat who is willing to vote for a true legitimate progressive candidate over Biden. So far though, I don't have that option. As it stands now, Biden has my support for the Democratic nomination.

But your hypnotists have told you to support the war monger so you support the war monger over the peace activist.
President Biden got out us out Afghanistan. He is standing in the way of the true war monger, Putin. Putin invaded a sovereign country. Putin is the war monger. Yet, you defend and promote Putin. Go figure.

Still waiting on you to answer the question I've asked of you . . .

Which of those positions from Robert Jr. do you agree with and which ones do you disagree with?

I switched from being a Republican to being a Democrat partly because of Donald Trump. I refused to vote for him in 2016 and 2020.

I readily admit I have concerns about Biden, concerns mainly related to his age. But I cannot vote for Robert Jr. over Biden because of Robert Jr.'s positions on some key issues. However, I would support Robert Jr. against Trump in a general election.

I'm a Democrat who is willing to vote for a true legitimate progressive candidate over Biden. So far though, I don't have that option. As it stands now, Biden has my support for the Democratic nomination.

President Biden got out us out Afghanistan. He is standing in the way of the true war monger, Putin. Putin invaded a sovereign country. Putin is the war monger. Yet, you defend and promote Putin. Go figure.

Still waiting on you to answer the question I've asked of you . . .

Which of those positions from Robert Jr. do you agree with and which ones do you disagree with?
Keep waiting. Maybe I’ll answer you and maybe I won’t.

Like I said deep in your heart you know what you are, and what you are is someone so loyal to your tribe you’d vote for anyone, including Donald Trump, if that’s who your party told you to vote for. You say you support Biden because you have differences with Kennedy (although you never say what they are), but in the past when it’s been pointed out that you’ve defended Biden every.single.time you’ve insisted you have differences with Biden (without ever saying what they are either). Anyone with eyes can see the pattern: you vote who your establishment Democrat bosses tell you to vote for. You say you’re a progressive. What a farce! Kennedy is the progressive between the two but you’re sticking with the establishment guy. What’s weird is you’re the only guy on this board that doesn’t recognize what you are.

You need to lay off the meth.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Keep waiting. Maybe I’ll answer you and maybe I won’t.

Like I said deep in your heart you know what you are, and what you are is someone so loyal to your tribe you’d vote for anyone, including Donald Trump, if that’s who your party told you to vote for. You say you support Biden because you have differences with Kennedy (although you never say what they are), but in the past when it’s been pointed out that you’ve defended Biden every.single.time you’ve insisted you have differences with Biden (without ever saying what they are either). Anyone with eyes can see the pattern: you vote who your establishment Democrat bosses tell you to vote for. You say you’re a progressive. What a farce! Kennedy is the progressive between the two but you’re sticking with the establishment guy. What’s weird is you’re the only guy on this board that doesn’t recognize what you are.
You just pushed her off cliff Dan

Like I said deep in your heart you know what you are, and what you are is someone so loyal to your tribe you’d vote for anyone, including Donald Trump, if that’s who your party told you to vote for.
Again, I would never vote for Trump. I would never vote for Trump simply because a party told me to. Indeed, I left the Republican Party partly because of Trump.

You say you support Biden because you have differences with Kennedy (although you never say what they are)
I disagree with Robert Jr. on the Russian invansion of Ukraine, his stance on vaccines, his desire to punish those who disagree with him on climate change, and his general propensity to believe in and promote wild conspiracy theories. I also have concerns about who Robert Jr. surrounds himself with and listens to.

There may be other disagreements I have with him too but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

you’ve insisted you have differences with Biden (without ever saying what they are either).
I do have differences (and concerns) with Biden and have told you and others before what they are.

You, as usually, just don't pay attention.

Kennedy is the progressive between the two but you’re sticking with the establishment guy.
On some issues, yes, Robert Jr. is a progressive. However, I cannot vote for him because of his positions on a key number of issues (that I've given). I wish Robert Jr. did not hold those positions, because if his positions on those key issues were different, I would definitely give serious consideration to supporting him.

I personally am open to a legitimate progressive challenger to Biden, but at this point, we don't have one. It has nothing to do, btw, with supporting or opposing the establishment either. That is the populist in you talking and as I've already told you, I'm not a populist.

@Ponca Dan . . .

- Opposes voter ID laws

@Ponca Dan . . .

- Opposes voter ID laws
How does a person that claims to be a progressive explain how he betrays progressivism by supporting an establishment war monger over a true progressive peace candidate?

How does a person that claims to be a progressive explain how he betrays progressivism by supporting an establishment war monger over a true progressive peace candidate?
Simple. You are confusing progressivism with populism, as usual.

Many progressives can and do support President Biden's opposition to the Russian invansion of Ukraine. Putin is the warmonger as it relates to his invansion of Ukraine. Many progressives, including me, oppose Putin's invansion and Putin's attack on peace. Many progressives, including me, support Ukraine defending its national sovereignty. Robert Jr. Is wrong on Ukraine and his position isn't any more progressive than the position that supports Ukraine, which many progressives hold.

Also, President Biden got us out Afghanistan. He upheld his promise. He did even what you wanted. This is another reason a progressive who supports true peace can support the President.

See how easy it is to actually answer a simple question.

Your turn . . .

- Opposes voter ID laws

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT