ADVERTISEMENT

Sandman all over again? Ole Miss Student kicked out of Fraternity over supposed Monkey sounds toward Black Female Pro Hamas supporter.

LOL. Soft as baby shit.

carrion

You should reenact his gestures and noises to a black woman in public.

Don’t be soft as baby shit like me…..exercise that free speech…I’m sure the consequences won’t be prohibitive…

carry on

All I can say is those idiot protesters better vacate before commencement. If they know what's good fer em. 😉

She had a scheduled demonstration on the college quad in a fenced-off area.

carry on
And she left the fenced of area to go tell off the honkys, which is why the police were attempting to move Lizzo back. But regardless, what injury did monkey guy inflict? What property did he damage?

Carry on, carrion.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I am offended you would waste a sack of double cheeseburgers like that.
Sack of cheeseburgers is economically cheaper than stimulus checks on taxpaying folks. Economics my man. MacDonald's whiffed on a perfect opportunity. 😉

I've had 6 Guatemalans at the house for the last three days trimming all the trees on our property. They are little bitty men, all under 5 foot and can't weigh anymore than 100lbs. They are 30 and 40 feet up in the trees, climbing and swinging from branches to cut the limbs out of the trees. My wife came out yesterday to see them work for a few minutes and said they look like monkeys. The foreman and I fell out laughing at her reaction when she realized what she said.

I will say I have all the respect in the world for these guys. They worked their asses off and never had anything but a smile on their face.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I've had 6 Guatemalans at the house for the last three days trimming all the trees on our property. They are little bitty men, all under 5 foot and can't weigh anymore than 100lbs. They are 30 and 40 feet up in the trees, climbing and swinging from branches to cut the limbs out of the trees. My wife came out yesterday to see them work for a few minutes and said they look like monkeys. The foreman and I fell out laughing at her reaction when she realized what she said.

I will say I have all the respect in the world for these guys. They worked their asses off and never had anything but a smile on their face.
I hire these guys all the time. No ladders needed, only ropes. They're trapeze artists and amazing to watch.

Sack of cheeseburgers is economically cheaper than stimulus checks on taxpaying folks. Economics my man. MacDonald's whiffed on a perfect opportunity. 😉
But, I'd get more value outta them burgers than idiot that got Judy chopped by them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT