ADVERTISEMENT

Sanders Departure

dtspoke

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2003
Ok, I’m compelled to put this out there so maybe all sides of this can be discussed.

1. Gundy is terrible with communication. I’ve given examples several times. It’s not a big deal when you win and don’t have massive external pressure on the program. It’s a significant Achilles heel and it’s been discussed in the past and is currently being addressed again at the highest levels of our admin. I don’t believe there is I’ll intent, just who he is.

2. Without digging into the Sanders timeline again, I’ll just state the coaches did the right thing telling him he couldn’t return. Every year he became an increasingly bigger pain in the rear and this year it just finally spilled over with injuries, limited options after oSu, and a very crappy offensive system and players.

3. I first hand saw evidence of his actively recruiting players that are in the program to leave.

4. We don’t have a QB going into 2023 that can compete for conference and Rangel doesn’t really look like he’s a great talent. Flores looks good, but if he’s playing this fall, the wheels have fallen off. All of this is in the coaches.

5. I think Gundy is doing a mediocre job with the program and has for a while, but he did the only thing possible with Sanders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News