ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Blees

mike tognetti

All-American
Jan 27, 2012
Great interview on Flo, talked about moving up from 152 last year to 160 and being a small 160 guy at Fargo (there has been talk on board of him growing out of 157, as of now no way). Saw his loss to Massa less than two months ago, big improvement, gave credit to Caldwell and Perry working with him. Mentioned about wrestling against them and how you wouldn't have all the confidence in the world competing at Fargo.

Talked about Oberebo not knowing what he is talking about, especially about wrestling and recruits. he should stick to grooming his yard and getting a hair cut. I thought he was a little hard on Oberebo but what do I know. I could be wrong about the last statement but I doubt it.
This post was edited on 7/27 9:32 AM by mike tognetti

Yeah. Just mentioned that in the thread above. If he can stick at 57, that certainly clears the picture a bit.

Blees is right in that Oberebo does not know anything about wrestling. He also mentioned that Tognetti had learned everything he knew about wrestling from Oberebo. It is good that he will remain at 157 and he may be a starter for us there next year depending on how everything shakes out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT