ADVERTISEMENT

Rotation

Been Jammin

Jun 27, 2003
Last night might have finally did it for me. As I watched that game, I found that I didn't really care much about the outcome. It's rare for me to miss one of our games, but I don't feel compelled to watch unless something changes.

With that said, I saw a lot of comments about cutting down the rotation. Who do you guys think is playing more minutes than he should be? If you were going to micromanage the team, which guys are you limiting to 5 minutes per game, or less? Keep in mind that we have yet to see Keller (who will almost certainly play at least 10 minutes per game, and Miranda, who I think will get a chance also. Also, keep in mind that Thompson won't play for a while, so what makes sense today will change when he is back.

I think that if Keller is healthy, Hicklen can stay glued to the bench.
JMW can play fewer minutes.
I'm torn on Dow. He hardly plays. Part of me thinks that makes sense, but I also wonder if he shouldn't play more minutes.
Marsh is also tough to put my finger on. I think he plays too many minutes, but don't feel like Garrison necessarily needs to play more.
McBride has his moments, but maybe he needs to wait until next season to play a lot.

I really don't have a clear answer to any of this. Most likely, it doesn't matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News