ADVERTISEMENT

Ronny D just keeps winning.

He just cost Florida a one billion dollar development and 2000 jobs.

On Tuesday his guy lost Jacksonville to the Democrats.
He also saved a generation of children from being mutilated by adult creeps, but I know that doesn't enter your calculus.

Odd that they haven’t announced where the new complex will be. You think they will begin construction immediately elsewhere or perhaps wait until their business improves?

I know nothing about this. Just guessing it was a superb candidate who lost and it’s all on Ron?

Odd that they haven’t announced where the new complex will be. You think they will begin construction immediately elsewhere or perhaps wait until their business improves?

I know nothing about this. Just guessing it was a superb candidate who lost and it’s all on Ron?
The Florida complex was to house the workers they moved from California.

Since there is no move no complex will be built anywhere. They stay where they were in California.

Reactions: wyomingosualum

Please explain in detail the actual cost to Florida.

And WTF? I thought Disney already outmaneuvered the state of Florida?

Well, look at the deep cuts Disney has been doing as well as with ESPN, etc…

They probably were already planning on doing this and just playing politics to play it that way.

They are cutting 7,000 employees?

If you are doing that your cash flow projections don’t support $1B project, and credit is tightening up as well. That was my opinion reading the response from DeSantis. Dims always blame someone else. Disney can shutter for all I care.

Free market forces at work, their financials are not doing well and it is not due to Ron.

Your claim that this decision has more to do with politics than business is doubtful. If Disney thought the project was beneficial to its bottom line, but scrapped it out of spite for Ron DeSantis and made an action based on politics which hurts its bottom line its leadership that made those political calculations should be replaced immediately. They are paid big bucks to improve the bottom line, not behave like spiteful junior highschoolers. I think you saw the headline and were excited to rile up the Republicans on this board.

Since there is no move no complex will be built anywhere. They stay where they were in California.
That explanation makes sense.

What doesn’t make much sense is spending all that money to relocate thousands of employees. JMO.

You OK with fewer people moving to Florida?

Your claim that this decision has more to do with politics than business is doubtful. If Disney thought the project was beneficial to its bottom line, but scrapped it out of spite for Ron DeSantis and made an action based on politics which hurts its bottom line its leadership that made those political calculations should be replaced immediately. They are paid big bucks to improve the bottom line, not behave like spiteful junior highschoolers. I think you saw the headline and were excited to rile up the Republicans on this board.
No one to blame but joe. 🤣

This is laughable. You think a billion dollar construction and relocation project is going to put a dent in Florida?

It is one of the top destinations of companies fleeing high tax liberal states along with high income earners.

Why would Florida want to import thousands of woke people from California?

If I was a shareholder of Disney (sold 4 years ago) I'd be asking why are we staying in CA the worst place to do business and not going to Florida? Maybe they should consider Texas, Tennesse, oh wait they're not woke either.

Good luck Disney with your failing business.

This is laughable. You think a billion dollar construction and relocation project is going to put a dent in Florida?

It is one of the top destinations of companies fleeing high tax liberal states along with high income earners.

Why would Florida want to import thousands of woke people from California?

If I was a shareholder of Disney (sold 4 years ago) I'd be asking why are we staying in CA the worst place to do business and not going to Florida? Maybe they should consider Texas, Tennesse, oh wait they're not woke either.

Good luck Disney with your failing business.
👍

And somewhere underground, Walt is spinning in his grave.

Been a registered "I" since G.W. Bush sold the country down the river to the Chinks with Permanent Most Favored Nation Trading Status.
Please accept my apology for thinking you are a Republican.

images

There’s nobody here but libertarians who are forced to vote Republican and extreme leftists who will literally support whatever position or opinion the dnc gives them. And one nut who doesn’t vote.
And one William F Buckley/ Jack Kemp traditional country club Reuplican who is currently a non affiliated voter.

That explanation makes sense.

What doesn’t make much sense is spending all that money to relocate thousands of employees. JMO.

You OK with fewer people moving to Florida?

Oh the Happy side who wants a bunch of whiny snot nosed liberal d-bags from CA moving to your state? They are rabble rousing fools who will pollute the gene pool & ruin FL. Good riddance & stayt where you are CA residents.

Speaking of wasted $$$$$ boy that Star Wars hotel sure worked out well huh.

Oh the Happy side who wants a bunch of whiny snot nosed liberal d-bags from CA moving to your state? They are rabble rousing fools who will pollute the gene pool & ruin FL. Good riddance & stayt where you are CA residents.

Speaking of wasted $$$$$ boy that Star Wars hotel sure worked out well huh.
Austin tx is now the 10th largest city because of cali's migration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT