ADVERTISEMENT

Yea Baby Ron is Loses his Ass to Disney huh

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Reminds me of a quote I once read from some bastard Yankee general sherman “The American Press, is a shame and a reproach to civilized people. When a man is too lazy to work, & too cowardly to steal, he becomes an editor & manufactures public opinion.”

Reminds me of a quote I once read from some bastard Yankee general sherman “The American Press, is a shame and a reproach to civilized people. When a man is too lazy to work, & too cowardly to steal, he becomes an editor & manufactures public opinion.”
Disney threatened to leave Florida. So you are going to leave your biggest investment, that your founder called his crowning achievement, so you can go woke in your movies? Uh huh, and tell me more about how Disney plans on landing Mickey Mouse on Jupiter. They are desperate, and it's showing. Based on this, their next strategy will be serving Bud Light to kids by a male playing Cinderella doing the chicken dance. Look at the bright side Disney, you get all those alphabet kids to go to your park and they won't even have to wait in line for the rides!

Disney threatened to leave Florida. So you are going to leave your biggest investment, that your founder called his crowning achievement, so you can go woke in your movies? Uh huh, and tell me more about how Disney plans on landing Mickey Mouse on Jupiter. They are desperate, and it's showing. Based on this, their next strategy will be serving Bud Light to kids by a male playing Cinderella doing the chicken dance. Look at the bright side Disney, you get all those alphabet kids to go to your park and they won't even have to wait in line for the rides!
Dumb take even for you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT