ADVERTISEMENT

Roger Ailes

Oh, I would never use a statistic from the government, the gun industry, academia or an activist. They're all biased! I'm looking for some compiled from a plumber's union or maybe a Waffle House.
Yes, you're the dumbass that doesn't believe funding bias exists. Or maybe it does, but it isn't possible within the bastion of integrity that is the Left.

You can smell the desperation of the global warming/cooling/climate change hacks these days. Prosecution of dissenting opinions? Yep, that's wholesome fear right there. If the science was indeed settled, why are they so fearful?

Yes, you're the dumbass that doesn't believe funding bias exists. Or maybe it does, but it isn't possible within the bastion of integrity that is the Left.

You can smell the desperation of the global warming/cooling/climate change hacks these days. Prosecution of dissenting opinions? Yep, that's wholesome fear right there. If the science was indeed settled, why are they so fearful?

Ummm...the ocean is steadily rising. There's plenty of evidence to support climate change.

Ha! Great point!

Please..... share more. I always appreciate conservatives' mental gymnastics when defending a sexual predator.
Yes, the sexual predator hugged Megyn Kelly "wrong" ten years ago. I care very little about Roger Ailes or Fox News but calling him a sexual predator is something a slave to the liberal machine would say. Congrats on your servitude.

Yes, the sexual predator hugged Megyn Kelly "wrong" ten years ago. I care very little about Roger Ailes or Fox News but calling him a sexual predator is something a slave to the liberal machine would say. Congrats on your servitude.

Strong arming a woman into sleeping with you for a job is most definitely in the realm of a sexual predator.

No idea who or what you are babbling about. Is there an English version?

Your fat governor just spoke at the republican convention. Did she assault the cop at Lake Thunderbird? She's having a rough convention - last night she sat on a barstool and went all the way to the floor. She thinks like you. Her r. eye droops, like she's had a stroke, and it looked discolored, too. Maybe it's just a camera and lighting thing.

You watch more of the republican convention than the rest of the board combined.

You're probably right. It's a train wreck, part Hunger Games, part revival, part rubber room. Last night they had to protect a speaker's wife from the crowd. The night before there was a keynote speech plagiarized from their political opponent's wife. People with assault rifles are circling the arena constantly. There was a walkout the first day. The only non-whites are speakers or reporters. Everybody is enraged. They have soap opera stars giving political speeches. It's better than the movies.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Your fat governor just spoke at the republican convention. Did she assault the cop at Lake Thunderbird? She's having a rough convention - last night she sat on a barstool and went all the way to the floor. She thinks like you. Her r. eye droops, like she's had a stroke, and it looked discolored, too. Maybe it's just a camera and lighting thing.

If you say so. I've never voted for her.

Reactions: Medic007
I haven't watched any of the Republican shit show. I don't get why people watch convention coverage on TV.

It will be interesting to compare the upcoming bring out yer dead Democrat convention. I'll bet it will have the dead voting in record numbers.

"We welcome to the stage, the Pantsuited Cankleasaurus, the Obama sloppy seconds, the china stealing, corrupt, old, rich pathological lying, flip flopping, hobbit-footed, white hag you all support as your Queen because you have almost zero intelligence and almost zero standards outside she ain't Republikkkan, HILLARY CLINTON! and her sex fiend impeached and disbarred husband, Slick Willy! They won't be stealing from the White House this time because they'll be stealing from you!"

I'm certain it will be as entertaining as watching syskatine's leg hair grow.

I didn't watch her speech live. Just saw a little video, and....yikes.

Her eye was drooping. It did seem like something was going on. There are a lot of rumors out there...but most involve Grand Lake, not Thunderbird.

You watch more of the republican convention than the rest of the board combined.

Not me because I've been glued. My kids even told me to turn it on this evening. I've eaten it up, read the articles covering, listened to radio guys commenting on it and watched a ton of msnbc. It's global history.

But yes, sys is probably a close second. I'll do the same with the donkeys.

ahhh, the old fiscal conservative social liberal bullshit. I like how you are insinuating you are a fiscal conservative, but have thrown pile "subsidies for oil and gas".
Is a subsidy fiscally conservative or is it corporate welfare? Trying to parse this....

Is a subsidy fiscally conservative or is it corporate welfare? Trying to parse this....
I don't like the government picking favorites, but I'm also opposed to corporate tax altogether, so if we need "subsidies" to reduce corporate tax, I'm cool with it.

Rats off a sinking ship.

This is what happens when conservatives run something. They can't help themselves. Get a little power over hotties? Grab their ass and try to molest them at every turn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT