ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Coal Bailout

ClintonDavidScott

Heisman Candidate
Nov 24, 2021

“The corporate owner of the 44-year-old Pleasants Power Station, which burns over 3 million tons of coal annually, had planned to close the plant at the end of May, arguing it was no longer economical to run it. But the commission ordered two other power companies to consider buying the facility and allowed them to move forward with plans that could end up costing ratepayers at least $36 million over the next year to keep the plant idle and staffed – without producing energy – while the companies analyze the possible transaction.”

Making your constituents pay for a dying industry is grift at its finest.

carry on

Reactions: davidallen
It’s all bad…never said it wasn’t.

Isn’t grift via legislation propped up by commissions filled with lobbyists notably egregious??? Are you going to condemn it properly or just dismiss it via caveats?

carry on
Glad we can agree on something, all grifting is bad but I have this feeling your concerns only apply to Republicans while excluding Democrats. The entire Democrat agenda is nothing more than a huge grift. Climate Change, racial division, income equity, even public education, it's all grifting.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Glad we can agree on something, all grifting is bad but I have this feeling your concerns only apply to Republicans while excluding Democrats. The entire Democrat agenda is nothing more than a huge grift. Climate Change, racial division, income equity, even public education, it's all grifting.

What does this have to do with Democrats? Answer: absolutely nothing.

Is it possible for you to condemn this Republican grift alone on its face? I’d honestly be sofa king shocked if you could…

carry on

Isn’t grift via legislation propped up by commissions filled with lobbyists notably egregious??? Are you going to condemn it properly or just dismiss it via caveats?

carry on
Hmm. “… grift via legislation propped up by commissions filled with lobbyists…” You’ve described it with perfection. Stop and ponder that for a minute and see if you can identify how to correct the grift.

What does this have to do with Democrats? Answer: absolutely nothing.

Is it possible for you to condemn this Republican grift alone on its face? I’d honestly be sofa king shocked if you could…
All grifting is wrong yet your only concern is Republican grifting. Here you're crying about a few million when Democrats are grifting billions.

All grifting is wrong yet your only concern is Republican grifting. Here you're crying about a few million when Democrats are grifting billions.

$36 million isn’t an insignificant amount of money for a state that’s 49th out of 50 in per capita income…

Links to Democrat grift I will properly condemn? I’m all ears…..

chickensh!t gonna chickensh!t

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
$36 million isn’t an insignificant amount of money for a state that’s 49th out of 50 in per capita income…

Links to Democrat grift I will properly condemn? I’m all ears…..

chickensh!t gonna chickensh!t

carry on
Inflation Reduction Act most recently

Affordable Cares Act

I was eagerly awaiting Trumpcare that ensured those insured would stay insured…

Drats…

thumbs-down.gif

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

carry on
Then call out your own when they do it and quit bitching about the other side. Geez. This is a prime example of why this board has become so tiresome.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Then call out your own when they do it and quit bitching about the other side. Geez. This is a prime example of why this board has become so tiresome.

Practice what you preach, chickensh!t. When you bring something on Republicans doing bad to this board, that’s a first lol

carry on

Then STFU and quit bitching if you can’t call out your own, chickensh!t.

Geez. This is a prime example of why this board has become so tiresome.

carry on
Them buses scaring you? Believe me Greg and Ron are willing to send as many as wish you wish for. 😁

Then STFU and quit bitching if you can’t call out your own, chickensh!t.

Geez. This is a prime example of why this board has become so tiresome.

carry on
It might help your blood pressure a little bit if you took some time away from the board. Your writing lately makes it seem like you are overly exercised.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
It might help your blood pressure a little bit if you took some time away from the board. Your writing lately makes it seem like you are overly exercised.

Dan, cmon man lol…you can’t be this stupid…

I was giving him back what he posted earlier…

carry on

There's a tree right outside her folks house that could fix her. Better than dope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT