ADVERTISEMENT

"Refuse Fascism" Group Behind Berkeley Riot Received $50k from George Soros

I agree. George Soros is funding violence, property destruction and encouraging the restriction of First Amendment rights. There surely has to be a way to stop him. Jeff sessions is the man to do it.

Reactions: NZ Poke
Something has to be done about this guy -- he's sort of like an Asian warloard, operating independently of the government, within a country.

Yet he is far, far more powerful, as his influence stretches throughout so many different branches of society, in multiple continents, throughout entertainment etc

And his son seems next in line. The last president of the USA went to his private home, as president. WTF?

0d5acb6a2577e61f93c1b862f89c8a75.jpg

soros-son-kaine.png

h5Mz7bs.jpg

1468481054723.jpg

Alex-Soros-Globalist-Politicians-Instagram-1-640x480.jpg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You get a warrant to monitor his phone calls, texts, and emails. Once you have enough on him, you review all correspondence and if you can prove he is paying people to riot - destroy property, etc...you got him.

Trump should pull a play from the IRS play book as it related to not for profits and Obama, he needs to get the IRS to audit him. What if they can prove tax evasion? Guy with this attitude? Might be doing it. It is how the governement got Capone.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Something has to be done about this guy -- he's sort of like an Asian warloard, operating independently of the government, within a country.

Yet he is far, far more powerful, as his influence stretches throughout so many different branches of society, in multiple continents, throughout entertainment etc

And his son seems next in line. The last president of the USA went to his private home, as president. WTF?

0d5acb6a2577e61f93c1b862f89c8a75.jpg

soros-son-kaine.png

h5Mz7bs.jpg

1468481054723.jpg

Alex-Soros-Globalist-Politicians-Instagram-1-640x480.jpg

I see Soros' involvement as far more malevolent and undermining our system of government than anything Putin could ever pull off.

I believe he is at the top of the globalist establishment and everything from rioters to multinational corporate media directives come from him and people like him.

Absolutely believe his entire purpose is to destabilize and eventually overthrow and globalize. He is far worse than (let's say... Hitler, Though I think Stalin is more his style) in terms of global authoritarian scope.

You get a warrant to monitor his phone calls, texts, and emails. Once you have enough on him, you review all correspondence and if you can prove he is paying people to riot - destroy property, etc...you got him.

Trump should pull a play from the IRS play book as it related to not for profits and Obama, he needs to get the IRS to audit him. What if they can prove tax evasion? Guy with this attitude? Might be doing it. It is how the governement got Capone.

It's got to be a legit sedition kind of thing. He needs to be put on trial, have his case laid out, convicted and imprisoned. Assassination or back door Capone style convictions will just make him a martyr.

Ok, 3 minutes in lots of adjectives but nothing evil. The spun about Ukraine? We'really offended if he helped oust the putin puppet? Why not give him a medal? And he helped oust the putin puppet and it's soros' fault Putin's troops shot down the airliner?!

You don't find this concerning but you find golf club memberships notable.

Fascinating.

It's got to be a legit sedition kind of thing. He needs to be put on trial, have his case laid out, convicted and imprisoned. Assassination or back door Capone style convictions will just make him a martyr.
What case is there to be laid out? What is he guilty of? Being philanthropic and liberal? In this particular instance a 116 million dollar foundation (The Tides Foundation) which has received 3.5 million from Soros, gave 50K to a group sometime between March 2015 and March 2016. During that same time period that group raised 2.2 million from donors like the city of Tuscon, and the clothing company Patagonia. That group was present at a protest where there was 100K in damage done and like one dude got punched. Should we also bring up Patagonia and Tuscon for sedition?

I think we
Again, I ask. At what point can Soros be arrested for funding domestic terrorism? These people are not expressing free speech, they are preventing it.

If you are Jeff Sessions, once approved, what is your Soros solution?

Find the part where Soros knew in advance that he was funding a violent riot and I'll climb onto the bandwagon. We need an email or somethIng. I'd love to see him take the fall for conspiracy to commit a riot or something, but I think we're a long way from that yet.

Did you refer to Soros as a philanthropist?

I'm just going to add that to the ever expanding list of words the far left redefines.

Your guy is an actual nazi racist. Do you not see the irony?
The internet has ruined your brain.

Or maybe the next time I equate donating to tides.org with paying rioters instead of philanthropy.

Hit me with anything that point to philanthropy and not manipulation to line his pockets.

Do I need to define hipocracy, irony or philanthropy for you before you begin?

What do you call giving 3.5 million to the the Tides foundation?

Also don't change the subject. How is he an "actual nazi racist?" Is he paying for riots? Should he be arrested for sedition?

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
I haven't paid any attention to the Soros funds rioters stuff. It seems to be a huge selling point for the right. Is the article above typical of the "proof" of this or has there actually been some substantial proof?

As a liberal, I actually sort of hope the right's message of "these are professional rioters paid by Soros" IS true. It would mean that the grassroots left is much better behaved than the conservatives are letting on.

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
The Soros obsession is strange. I'm always willing to pound a new bogeyman, but the "nazi sympathizer" comes from the 60 minutes interview? He was a 14 yo jew in occupied Hungary and we're labeling him a "nazi" his whole life? 14?

The video I actually took time to look at (in this thread?) was adjective, hyperbole and no substance. After a while the narrator blamed him for upsetting the state in ukraine -- I looked that up and they ran off the Putin puppet. The narrator seemed to blame him for Putin's forces shooting down the airliner. The video very plainly was propoganda.

I have nothing for or against the guy, and I would be offended if he's fomenting riots or rebellion, but there's not any proof of that. Why all the rage against him? Trading currency is legal, and it sounds like something Boone would've tried back in the day.

Weird. The left makes similar accusations about the Koch Brothers.

What the hell does Tides do and what %of the loot goes towards causes? I trust non profits as much as I trust you to put thought into something and not regurgitate horseshit.

He worked as a Nazi against his own people with zeal. And yes he's funding the organizations that are being subversive which is what got him keel hauled out of Russia. Hungary is doing the same thing as I type this. What does it say when his own people don't want his scary ass?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT