ADVERTISEMENT

Question For The Pro-Genocide Crowd

Of course you do. And I commend you for acknowledging your blood lust.
Your hyperbole would make @Syskatine blush.

And @OrangeTuono You've defended @Ponca Dan on this board, yet this is what you ignore. I gave a solid, direct answer to his false-dichotomy question, and this is the capability of his response. He didn't like the answer, so accuses his debater of 'blood lust'. That's the depth of his ability to actually discuss the topic.

Reactions: Medic007
Your hyperbole would make @Syskatine blush.

And @OrangeTuono You've defended @Ponca Dan on this board, yet this is what you ignore. I gave a solid, direct answer to his false-dichotomy question, and this is the capability of his response. He didn't like the answer, so accuses his debater of 'blood lust'. That's the depth of his ability to actually discuss the topic.
I’m sorry I offended you. You gave a heartfelt response and I’m sure you thought you’d made many good points, but it was so much fluff it didn’t deserve a response any better than I gave.

Oh, one other thing: @OrangeTuono has never defended anything I’ve said. He and I agreed earlier that we probably disagree on more things than agree. What he has done is poke fun at the “schoolyard bully” responses aimed at me rather than substantive rebuttals.

I’m sorry I offended you. You gave a heartfelt response and I’m sure you thought you’d made many good points, but it was so much fluff it didn’t deserve a response any better than I gave.

Oh, one other thing: @OrangeTuono has never defended anything I’ve said. He and I agreed earlier that we probably disagree on more things than agree. What he has done is poke fun at the “schoolyard bully” responses aimed at me rather than substantive rebuttals.
As if you have the capability to recognize a substantive rebuttal.

Reactions: Medic007 and 22LR
There’s only one question that is the subject of this thread, and surprising to me you won’t answer. Of all the people on this board I’ve have placed you second only to Woody as the first to choose killing the Pakestinian.
The German people turned a blind eye to the Nazis killing Jews. Many Palestinians are guilty of the same.

The German people turned a blind eye to the Nazis killing Jews. Many Palestinians are guilty of the same.
I’m sure that is correct. By the same token it is clear that most Israelis are currently turning a blind eye, if not complete support of the IDF killing Palestinians in their name.

Tell us, would you rather watch a Palestinian be murdered in front of you or an American student throw a rock through a window?

I’m sure that is correct. By the same token it is clear that most Israelis are currently turning a blind eye, if not complete support of the IDF killing Palestinians in their name.

Tell us, would you rather watch a Palestinian be murdered in front of you or an American student throw a rock through a window?
Columbian student/terrorists aren't American Dan, nor their lost supporters.

Depends on if the Palestinian is being naughty or not, attacking Israel or at least supporting the attacks like most do.
What if the rock thrown by a student hits someone in the room he threw the rock into and injures them or better yet kills them? In that case they both get what they deserve.
The Germans that turned a blind eye got what they deserved, same as the Palestinians will and have.

Israel Genociding 🤣🤣🤣
Oh the humanity!

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
If you were given a choice to watch an Israeli sniper shoot a Palestinian child in the head from a quarter mile away and you could watch as the child's head exploded from the impact, or you could watch a student protester throw a rock through a window on an American campus, which option would you choose? The point being: which do you find of more value, a Palestinian's life or a college window?
If social media and media was as advanced as it is now they would be supporting the Holocaust also

I read this in a FoxNews article. Didn’t post a link. You all read this stuff too.

Is this the genocide @Ponca Dan is talking about?

Before the operation, the IDF urged residents in eastern Rafah to temporarily evacuate to the expanded humanitarian area in Al-Mawasi, where the IDF facilitated the expansion of field hospitals and tents, and increased water, food and medical supplies. International organizations working in the area were also encouraged to temporarily evacuate before the operation began.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I read this in a FoxNews article. Didn’t post a link. You all read this stuff too.

Is this the genocide @Ponca Dan is talking about?

Before the operation, the IDF urged residents in eastern Rafah to temporarily evacuate to the expanded humanitarian area in Al-Mawasi, where the IDF facilitated the expansion of field hospitals and tents, and increased water, food and medical supplies. International organizations working in the area were also encouraged to temporarily evacuate before the operation began.
Is it normal for armies to warn people to leave an area before they conduct military operations and provide humanitarian aide to those leaving they are supposedly committing genocide against? Just doesn't seem to be a very efficient way to commit genocide to me.

Reactions: OUSOONER67 and 22LR
Is it normal for armies to warn people to leave an area before they conduct military operations and provide humanitarian aide to those leaving they are supposedly committing genocide against? Just doesn't seem to be a very efficient way to commit genocide to me.

Waiting for @Ponca Dan to respond.

(Crickets chirping)

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I hardly know where to begin. The IDF gave, what, 24 hours for almost a million people to pack ip their crap and get out before they invade and start killing at will? This after it had earlier chased them into the area by killing roughly 35,000 of them in a matter of weeks and literally flattened everything that they had built. What generous people! Provide humanitarian aid, you can’t be serious! They have intentionally created a famine that likely will kill magnitudes more than they already have, children first. Real humanitarians those Israelis.

I hardly know where to begin. The IDF gave, what, 24 hours for almost a million people to pack ip their crap and get out before they invade and start killing at will? This after it had earlier chased them into the area by killing roughly 35,000 of them in a matter of weeks and literally flattened everything that they had built. What generous people! Provide humanitarian aid, you can’t be serious! They have intentionally created a famine that likely will kill magnitudes more than they already have, children first. Real humanitarians those Israelis.
It's sad to see the trainwreck that your mental health has become. So filled with delusion and Jew hate.

You could start by being honest. Bibi has made his intentions clear for several weeks Israel was going into Rafah. How much time do they need?
You could also ask yourself why Egypt and Jordan or not opening their borders to allow the supposedly peaceful, innocent Palestinians into their countries? Why are they insistent on keeping the Palestinians out of the their country? Hmmmm
Then ask why Hamas doesn't surrender and why the Palestinians are not demanding their surrender. If they are merely the innocent victims you claim they are, all they want is the end of the war. For some strange reason we don't see that? Almost like they support Hamas or something. Hmmmm

Yea Dan Israel has literally flattened everything in it's effort to destroy an enemy that wants the Jewish people dead. Don't blame the Israelis one bit, I place blame exactly where it should be, on the Palestinians. They elected the government, they support that government and they are doing nothing to get rid of that government. Oh well maybe next time the Palestinians think about fvcking around they will remember what the consequences are.

Do you think it’s possible to hate Israel’s bloodlusting far-right government and military and Netanyahu….and not hate Jews???

So filled with delusion and anti-Zionist hate…..

carry on
You loose your mind when someone dares to use your wrong pronoun. I can't imagine the rage you would have if 1200 of your kind were slaughter merely because they were your kind.

It's pretty hilarious how much you casually lie in your posts these days. I used to think it was just you exaggerating like a hysterical whiny bitch, but no, it's clearly lying.

It's pretty hilarious how much you casually lie in your posts these days. I used to think it was just you exaggerating like a hysterical whiny bitch, but no, it's clearly lying.

Bingo, but you forgot the musak for the POS:

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Do you think it’s possible to hate Israel’s bloodlusting far-right government and military and Netanyahu….and not hate Jews???

So filled with delusion and anti-Zionist hate…..

carry on
Yes, you can be critical of a country and not hate Jewish people. I assumed that is what PoncaDan was doing in his first couple of posts. @Ostatedchi was the first I remember calling his comments anti-Semitic. At the time I didn’t agree. But @Ostatedchi has been proven correct IMO. Ponca is so wayyyyy over the top clutching at incredibly biased sources…that his hatred seems apparent.

Guys who support genocide today

Unlike America, in Pakistan, our toilets are spaced far apart.

54fc34b53d39b.jpg

Who precisely are the pro-genocide crowd? Moslem Turks genociding Armenians? Moslem Iranians denying the Nazi holocaust? Pray tell.
For the sake of this discussion the pro-genocide crowd includes you and the others on this board (practically every other poster) who stridently deny the genocide is genocide and defend/justify it without exception.

For the sake of this discussion the pro-genocide crowd includes you and the others on this board (practically every other poster) who stridently deny the genocide is genocide and defend/justify it without exception.
Denying something that isn’t there does not make any of us pro-genocide. But asserting something that isn’t there does make you anti-reality, Dan-O.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT