ADVERTISEMENT

Question For The Pro-Genocide Crowd

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If you were given a choice to watch an Israeli sniper shoot a Palestinian child in the head from a quarter mile away and you could watch as the child's head exploded from the impact, or you could watch a student protester throw a rock through a window on an American campus, which option would you choose? The point being: which do you find of more value, a Palestinian's life or a college window?

Has a sniper shot a child from a 1/4 mile?
I haven’t seen it so I can’t verify its existence, but there was a lot of chatter a few months back that there is a video floating around of Israeli snipers betting each other which one could get a clean head shot on a child in their sights. But if that’s too gruesome for you pick something else, say a brave Israeli pilot that drops a 2000 pound bomb that blows a Palestinian into pieces and you get front row seats. Would you rather watch that or watch an American student protest the genocide by throwing a rock through a window on campus? Remember there’s no wrong answer, just pick one.

This is the Vanita Gupta referenced in the article.
Well there's your proof none of that ever happened. That lady is an activist and an unadulterated liar, so her reference is without merit. Plus the IDF categorically rejects the charges. So who ya gonna believe? In the meantime would you rather watch as a Palestinian is killed because he is Palestinian or watch an American student toss a rock through a window protesting the killing?

If you were given a choice to watch an Israeli sniper shoot a Palestinian child in the head from a quarter mile away and you could watch as the child's head exploded from the impact, or you could watch a student protester throw a rock through a window on an American campus, which option would you choose? The point being: which do you find of more value, a Palestinian's life or a college window?

Your outrage and drama-queen-level of concern is so fake.

Well there's your proof none of that ever happened. That lady is an activist and an unadulterated liar, so her reference is without merit. Plus the IDF categorically rejects the charges. So who ya gonna believe? In the meantime would you rather watch as a Palestinian is killed because he is Palestinian or watch an American student toss a rock through a window protesting the killing?
Is the Palestinian a member of Hamas? If so I'm going with Palestinian.

What would you do if your neighbors came into your house, murdered your wife, kidnapped one of your children, and then promised to do it repeatedly until your entire family is dead?

How would you know? It’s not like he’ll have a sign around his neck that says “I’m Hamas, soot me first!”
It's usually the guy with the AK-47 shooting at the IDF or launching rockets into Israel. They also like to wear a green bandana with writing on the front. So, yeah, he'll have a sign around his head instead of his neck. Just for the attempt at clarity.

It's usually the guy with the AK-47 shooting at the IDF or launching rockets into Israel. They also like to wear a green bandana with writing on the front. So, yeah, he'll have a sign around his head instead of his neck. Just for the attempt at clarity.
16 comments in and you're the only one willing to say what he's rather watch, and you're covering your ass with a caveat that is not part of the equation.

He is a vapid, brainwashed, parrot to say the

🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕🖕

Was he wearing a red armband?
Let’s say he’s wearing the LGBTQ rainbow colors. What do you think? Would you rather see his body blown into pieces right in front of you, or would you rather witness an American student throw a rock through a window on his campus? Take your time and think it through carefully and be the first one with the stones to give an answer.

Let’s say he’s wearing the LGBTQ rainbow colors. What do you think? Would you rather see his body blown into pieces right in front of you, or would you rather witness an American student throw a rock through a window on his campus? Take your time and think it through carefully and be the first one with the stones to give an answer.
Are there any gays in Palestine that haven't been thrown off the rooftops?

Well, let's hope he wasn't wearing the LGBTQ rainbow. In most Arab countries that would be a stoning offense. But hey, then he wouldn't have to worry about the sniper.

And I have the stones to answer to answer your false dichotomy question. But first, I'll remind you of the old saying: "2 Wrongs don't make a right."

But in a warzone, which is what that Israel sniper is facing, there isn't a presumption of innocence. I've seen enough videos of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and elsewhere to know that 12-year old holding an AK-47 isn't some 'innocent' child. I've read the stories of the shoebox bombs set off by kids during the Vietnam war. Heck, I've seen the death and destruction wrought by 'innocent' children within our own inner cities. And (as you've commented), its not like the sniper is going down and checking IDs before he shoots. A 15 year-old holding a molotov cocktail looks just an 18 year old. So while I don't condone murder, I do condone the protecting of one's squad mates in a warzone.

As for the on campus idiocy, what's gained? These Iphone warriors don't even know what they are asking for. They want their schools to divest from Israel. What does that actually mean? No more scholarships for Jewish folk? Not buy products from companies that sell to Israel? You know like Apple, Dell or Samsung? And unlike the Sniper, whose actions are directly against his opponents, the students (and outside agitators) are committing violence against whom? They are protesting against people who have no say or influence into the situation. The president of Brown or Columbia has no influence of the actions of Netanyahu or the IDF. Their actions on campus serves zero purpose other than to say "Look at me, because I'm a self-obsessed narcissist, who only knows how to whine and complain and have no capability of being constructive."

In the end, the sniper is doing his/her job. Its not an easy job. And its a weighty job. But that's the job. The protestor (in your example) is just being a whiny bitch. So I choose A.

Well, let's hope he wasn't wearing the LGBTQ rainbow. In most Arab countries that would be a stoning offense. But hey, then he wouldn't have to worry about the sniper.

And I have the stones to answer to answer your false dichotomy question. But first, I'll remind you of the old saying: "2 Wrongs don't make a right."

But in a warzone, which is what that Israel sniper is facing, there isn't a presumption of innocence. I've seen enough videos of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and elsewhere to know that 12-year old holding an AK-47 isn't some 'innocent' child. I've read the stories of the shoebox bombs set off by kids during the Vietnam war. Heck, I've seen the death and destruction wrought by 'innocent' children within our own inner cities. And (as you've commented), its not like the sniper is going down and checking IDs before he shoots. A 15 year-old holding a molotov cocktail looks just an 18 year old. So while I don't condone murder, I do condone the protecting of one's squad mates in a warzone.

As for the on campus idiocy, what's gained? These Iphone warriors don't even know what they are asking for. They want their schools to divest from Israel. What does that actually mean? No more scholarships for Jewish folk? Not buy products from companies that sell to Israel? You know like Apple, Dell or Samsung? And unlike the Sniper, whose actions are directly against his opponents, the students (and outside agitators) are committing violence against whom? They are protesting against people who have no say or influence into the situation. The president of Brown or Columbia has no influence of the actions of Netanyahu or the IDF. Their actions on campus serves zero purpose other than to say "Look at me, because I'm a self-obsessed narcissist, who only knows how to whine and complain and have no capability of being constructive."

In the end, the sniper is doing his/her job. Its not an easy job. And its a weighty job. But that's the job. The protestor (in your example) is just being a whiny bitch. So I choose A.
Of course you do. And I commend you for acknowledging your blood lust.

Can the guy wearing the LGBTQ RSTUV Rainbow Colors get pregnant? Is his name Cliton? I'll take my answers off the air.

Can the guy wearing the LGBTQ RSTUV Rainbow Colors get pregnant? Is his name Cliton? I'll take my answers off the air.
Does it matter to you? Would you rather see him get turned into a pile of mush, or an American student break a window?

Ponca yells into the bar, "You're a bunch of dumb ugly M-Fers." and you start smashing up the place. LOL

Does it matter to you? Would you rather see him get turned into a pile of mush, or an American student break a window?
Would rather see the Palestinian accept the Israelis, the Israelis accept the Palestinians and there be peace. Since that is not an option I'll side with the ones that do not want me and my way of life destroyed.

His brain is already mush. Next question.
There’s only one question that is the subject of this thread, and surprising to me you won’t answer. Of all the people on this board I’ve have placed you second only to Woody as the first to choose killing the Pakestinian.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Would rather see the Palestinian accept the Israelis, the Israelis accept the Palestinians and there be peace. Since that is not an option I'll side with the ones that do not want me and my way of life destroyed.
So which one is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
There’s only one question that is the subject of this thread, and surprising to me you won’t answer. Of all the people on this board I’ve have placed you second only to Woody as the first to choose killing the Pakestinian.
Observant you are Dan. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT