ADVERTISEMENT

Press conference

Penn state trying to sabatoge us! 😂
It might be Iowa fans that broke the plane. I don't know one PSU fan that doesn't wish DT well at OSU as long as you guys always come in 2nd. Seriously, he's a great guy and I'm assuming that being HC of a major program has been a dream/goal of his.

You guys have to always remember that every PSU fan fell in love with David Taylor in 2009 and love him to death. So this is like a son going out into the world to stamp his name on it. You will have a ton of PSU fans following your team hoping for his success. He really is the whole package. Thank God Iowa didn't get him.

Last edited:
It might be Iowa fans that broke the plane. I don't know one PSU fan that doesn't wish DT well at OSU as long as you guys always come in 2nd. Seriously, he's a great guy and I'm assuming that being HC of a major program has been a dream/goal of his.

You guys have to always remember that every PSU fan fell in love with David Taylor in 2009 and love him to death. So this is like a son going out into the world to stamp his name on it. You will have a ton of PSU fans following your team hoping for his success. He really is the whole package. Thank God Iowa didn't get him.
Agreed. Oklahoma State just became my second favorite team. I’ll be tuning in and following.

Dee did very well for a HS junior with a mike in his face, impressive. If you haven't seen him wrestle, you need to catch next year.
I don't know this for a fact but I'm hearing rumbling that Dee's little brother is also a stud in wrestling but he is preferring football right now. I believe he is in eighth or ninth grade at Stillwater.

Dee did very well for a HS junior with a mike in his face, impressive. If you haven't seen him wrestle, you need to catch next year.
I don't know this for a fact but I'm hearing rumbling that Dee's little brother is also a stud in wrestling but he is preferring football right now. I believe he is in eighth or ninth grade at Stillwater.
He is in 8th grade and Willie has him ranked #2 at 145 lbs for his JH rankings.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT