ADVERTISEMENT

@OUSOONER67

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I read this and thought of you, I don’t know why. How much are you willing to give?

I’ll admit. It’s all about who the enemies are, and taking a stand against them.

Supporting Israel for me represents taking a stand against moslems and islam, the most evil, vile religion that mankind has ever seen.

As far as Ukraine goes, I hope they defeat the Russian invaders, but I’m not willing to put any skin in the game because it is nothing more than two Slavic oligarchies duking it out, as they’ve done for over a thousand years. If it were the communists/soviets invading Ukraine, I would definitely be all in for the Ukrainians.

I’ll admit. It’s all about who the enemies are, and taking a stand against them.

Supporting Israel for me represents taking a stand against moslems and islam, the most evil, vile religion that mankind has ever seen.

As far as Ukraine goes, I hope they defeat the Russian invaders, but I’m not willing to put any skin in the game because it is nothing more than two Slavic oligarchies duking it out, as they’ve done for over a thousand years. If it were the communists/soviets invading Ukraine, I would definitely be all in for the Ukrainians.
Okay, so how much are you willing to give?

whatever I am currently giving, which I don’t even know the amount, because it’s so trivial.
So what you are giving now, whatever it is, you don't know what it is, is the abolute max of what you're willing to give? What if AIPAC convinces our political overlords to raise taxes by "X" amount so they can give it to Israel, would that become your new number you're wlling to give?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT