ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Glow

colcord

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Working Retail, I don't make many home games. but last evening after mowing the MIL acreage. I went back home thru Stillwater instead of south thru Ripley. After getting a drink from Sonic, I decided to drive by the stadium area and my son noticed the stadium had an orange glow from inside the stadium is that something that we do for every game? Or was it an event us common plebs not aware of?

I notice that Hall of Fame is blocked off for the game and make the detour around the tennis courts and back out to Hall of Fame. I almost thought they were making me feel at home, Since I live in Yukon and they absolutely love to block things off multiple times of the year. It is getting close to that time of the year when they make my commute longer in time and distance for 2 months.

As I continue west down Hall of Fame, I notice a KOA campground at what I thought was our Soccer field area. My thought was that someone must be doing some creative work with this NIL stuff. I couldn't bring myself to believe that we needed the money for soccer and was renting out the parking lot.

Thanks for any insight and may we all enjoy the game however we get to experience it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News