ADVERTISEMENT

"One of the greatest travesties in American History..."

This is at least third iteration of this theme.

Hillary was going down. Oh man justice was coming.

Cosmo pizza. Get ready.

Seth Rich. Any day now...

I can't keep up with all the looming bombshells that have been complete whiffs. Mueller wasn't gonna testify because of some scandal I still haven't figured out. And no matter how wrong the original sources, there's always room for another whackadoodle conthpirathy.

Less blowing more going.

If there was a coup, charge them with treason and prove it.

Period, end of statement.

Isn't the very intent of the Durham investigation to find out what took place and if there is any evidence to the highly suspected coup attempt?
I think what is frustrating for people like me is the blatant double standard. When the Mueller investigation was going on we had constant stories saying Trump was guilty, the investigation was closing in and how Trump would be legitimately impeached and removed from office any second. After it has come out that narrative was all lies, team I hate Trump refuses to believe it, much less even start to think there was anything wrong with bureaucrats trying to use them to illegally remove a duly elected President.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Isn't the very intent of the Durham investigation to find out what took place and if there is any evidence to the highly suspected coup attempt?
I think what is frustrating for people like me is the blatant double standard. When the Mueller investigation was going on we had constant stories saying Trump was guilty, the investigation was closing in and how Trump would be legitimately impeached and removed from office any second. After it has come out that narrative was all lies, team I hate Trump refuses to believe it, much less even start to think there was anything wrong with bureaucrats trying to use them to illegally remove a duly elected President.

The double standard is a point well taken, there are double standards surrounding all of these investigations from all sides. However, I roundly reject any implications that I have a double standard with regards to the Muller and/or the Durham investigation.

During the Muller investigation, my position was investigate them all, issue your report, file your charges, and the proof is in what you do and report. I made no predictions, no allegations, and waited until I could read the report myself.

In this very thread, I have stated that anybody that continues to assert Trump engaged in direct collusion with the Russians is engaging in propaganda.

In this very thread, I have explicitly stated that I am not stating no attempted coup occurred. I have declined to make any predictions. I have applied the exact same standard as I did previously. Investigate them all, issue your report, file your charges, and the proof is in what you do and report. Similarly, I have made no predictions, allegations, or assertions that there was NOT an attempted coup. I have done exactly what I previously did....call for the investigation, and put up or shut up with charges.

If Barr....a guy publicly calling this one of the greatest travesties in American history....a guy with every authority and motivation to disclose in detail this alleged attempted coup...doesn't even bother to file treason charges against anyone...I'll also do exactly the same thing I did with those that continue to this day to assert Trump engaged in direct collusion with the Russians...identify them as rank propagandists.

The double standard is a point well taken, there are double standards surrounding all of these investigations from all sides. However, I roundly reject any implications that I have a double standard with regards to the Muller and/or the Durham investigation.

During the Muller investigation, my position was investigate them all, issue your report, file your charges, and the proof is in what you do and report. I made no predictions, no allegations, and waited until I could read the report myself.

In this very thread, I have stated that anybody that continues to assert Trump engaged in direct collusion with the Russians is engaging in propaganda.

In this very thread, I have explicitly stated that I am not stating no attempted coup occurred. I have declined to make any predictions. I have applied the exact same standard as I did previously. Investigate them all, issue your report, file your charges, and the proof is in what you do and report. Similarly, I have made no predictions, allegations, or assertions that there was NOT an attempted coup. I have done exactly what I previously did....call for the investigation, and put up or shut up with charges.

If Barr....a guy publicly calling this one of the greatest travesties in American history....a guy with every authority and motivation to disclose in detail this alleged attempted coup...doesn't even bother to file treason charges against anyone...I'll also do exactly the same thing I did with those that continue to this day to assert Trump engaged in direct collusion with the Russians...identify them as rank propagandists.

I've no idea as to your previous position nor does it matter to the current discussion. The fact of the matter is the MSM, Democrat and their supporters tried to crucify Trump for more than three years all based on lies. Now that those lies are being investigated the so called unbiased MSM is not reporting on the investigation in fact very much the opposite in that they are ignoring the story. Same with their attempts to destroy Kavanaugh and their polar opposite coverage of Biden's alleged sexual assault.
Based on these two situations and seeing the blatant double standard in both, why would anyone believe a single word the MSM puts forth? The MSM is nothing but the propaganda arm of the Democratic party and should be treated as such.

I've no idea as to your previous position nor does it matter to the current discussion. The fact of the matter is the MSM, Democrat and their supporters tried to crucify Trump for more than three years all based on lies. Now that those lies are being investigated the so called unbiased MSM is not reporting on the investigation in fact very much the opposite in that they are ignoring the story. Same with their attempts to destroy Kavanaugh and their polar opposite coverage of Biden's alleged sexual assault.
Based on these two situations and seeing the blatant double standard in both, why would anyone believe a single word the MSM puts forth? The MSM is nothing but the propaganda arm of the Democratic party and should be treated as such.

You’re going off a complete and utter tangent from my posts in this thread.

I’m a big original sources kind of guy. Give me the raw video, the actual on the record quotes, the actual legislation, the actual investigative reports. I don’t need the MSM or the Trump twittersphere to interpret for me or to tell me what to believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT