ADVERTISEMENT

"One of the greatest travesties in American History..."

I don't know man..... he's the DOJ guy. Maybe he knows some stuff.

Or maybe he’s more like the old DOJ guys than we could ever imagine.

Kind of a won’t get fooled again....meet the new boss...same as the old boss deal.

When I think of American travesties....there are some pretty big ones I can’t for the life of me imagine this at its worst being close too.

I do look forward to the Trumpesphere comparing it to slavery/Korematsu/Dred Scott/Buck v Bell though.

Should be fun.

Reactions: davidallen
Or maybe he’s more like the old DOJ guys than we could ever imagine.

Kind of a won’t get fooled again....meet the new boss...same as the old boss deal.

When I think of American travesties....there are some pretty big ones I can’t for the life of me imagine this at its worst being close too.

I do look forward to the Trumpesphere comparing it to slavery/Korematsu/Dred Scott/Buck v Bell though.

Should be fun.

I guess we'll have to see what he's got. If it's not massive, I'll agree with you. Otherwise, so far this is exactly what I've said and expected for two years. I think a coup attempt is right up there with the other more popular travesties.

I guess we'll have to see what he's got. If it's not massive, I'll agree with you. Otherwise, so far this is exactly what I've said and expected for two years. I think a coup attempt is right up there with the other more popular travesties.

Based up this preview...It will be fun watching the Trumpesphere.

Not sure, but it seems pretty clear someone(s) are about to be.

Yes... Obviously, yes. That's clearly why I posted this thread.

Wat?

Ah, you've forgotten two of your greatest hits: The Huber investigations that were going to finally get Hillary and someone else (who?) charged... still waiting on that perp walk incidentally, and "Mueller isn't ever gonna testify" thread you hosted that blew up in your face. And "huh?"'d both of them in one post!

Ah, you've forgotten two of your greatest hits:

Man, I drop so many daily gems of wisdom here that I think you probably need to include a few other more interesting items in my greatest hits list. But I realize that me not being 100% right is so rare that you have to hang on to anything you can. Let me take a look, lil fella.

The Huber investigations that were going to finally get Hillary and someone else (who?) charged

Huber's investigation was rolled into Durham's from what I understood. I don't think I ever went very far out on the Huber limb, but yes he was supposed to be looking into the Clinton foundation. Maybe you can find where I predicted that would yield huge news? hmm?

and "Mueller isn't ever gonna testify" thread you hosted that blew up in your face.

This is embarrassing for you. Something that for you is a daily occurrence (failure) happened once to me, so I realize why it's important to you. Setting aside that I already acknowledged that I was wrong in that prediction, I would like to once again remind you that he absolutely should not have testified. By doing so, he revealed that Weissman was the real author of the very expensive exonerating report, and that he is as befuddled as Biden.

Speaking of that report. What are your revised indictment counts now? bwa ha ha.

Huber's investigation was rolled into Durham's from what I understood.
So much to unpack.

Huber was the first investigation intobthe investigation, right? Damn the heat was coming. Lots of smoke from you about it, and then 1,000 anything yets later, she's still breathing free air. You were all in.

I actually one time DID chronicle some of Chief Incel Flailey's mysoginism obsession that she was a criminal. That was before they took away the search feature. They were probably tired of me feeding it back to you. Were I inclined to look, is probably start around the time frame you were pushing the Cosmo pizza Thernovitch thtory.

So much to unpack.

Huber was the first investigation intobthe investigation, right? Damn the heat was coming. Lots of smoke from you about it, and then 1,000 anything yets later, she's still breathing free air. You were all in.

I actually one time DID chronicle some of Chief Incel Flailey's mysoginism obsession that she was a criminal. That was before they took away the search feature. They were probably tired of me feeding it back to you. Were I inclined to look, is probably start around the time frame you were pushing the Cosmo pizza Thernovitch thtory.

You are all over the place.

Most of this, we've covered several times already.

You are once again gaslighting and claiming this was about Hillary.

Are you seriously suggesting I had something to do with disabling the search feature? Why not just ask? Very little I've changed my position on over the last two years.

Cernovitch.... I haven't read anything by that guy or posted anything by him in years if ever. Not someone I read. You are as usual, completely full of shit.

And once again, you are gaslighting. Reducing the cosmo pizza shooter incident into proof that there isn't human trafficking going on at all - and you continue to say this post Epstein. It was ALL about Cosmo Pizza, you continue to claim. And by the way, Cosmo Pizza absolutely is sketchy as hell. I know you thin this pizza gate thing is a giant gotcha, because your programmers say so, but it's not.

The Russia collusion investigation (which basically cleared Trump of the direct collusion allegations and was authorized by a Trump appointee) is as big or a bigger American than slavery internment of American citizens based upon nationality, and forced sterilization.

Check.

Weinstein authored the Mueller report.

Silly me: I thought this thread was about great American transvestites and Hilly & big Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Soonersincefitty
I hate to even run alongside any wagon that Sys is pulling, but if you are right...I fully expect treason charges to be filed forthwith.

After all Barr is in charge now.

Basically it’s put up or shut time.

Let’s stop blowing, and let’s get going.

Lulz.

More like propagandized than fixed it.

Soft coup. Better?

I recognize that for some reason, you don't consider an organized set up, cover up, attempted frame up, spying, commissioning a fraudulent investigation etc. is a soft coup - but I say it was.

I respect your experience and legal knowledge, but I'm calling bullshit if you say you have any coup experience.

Soft coup. Better?

I recognize that for some reason, you don't consider an organized set up, cover up, attempted frame up, spying, commissioning a fraudulent investigation etc. is a soft coup - but I say it was.

I respect your experience and legal knowledge, but I'm calling bullshit if you say you have any coup experience.

Soft coup, hard coup...both treason.

Investigate them all.

Time to put up or shut up.

Less blowing, more going.

If no treason charges are filed and proved calling it a coup is rank propagandizing.

So we will see, I guess.

If no treason charges are filed and proved calling it a coup is rank propagandizing.

If no charges are filed, then the deep state/administrative state/permanent bureaucracy (whichever term one prefers) is too much to overcome given the current state of things. Not sure what the remedy is at that point, to be honest.

If no charges are filed, then the deep state/administrative state/permanent bureaucracy (whichever term one prefers) is too much to overcome given the current state of things. Not sure what the remedy is at that point, to be honest.

No charges or no treason charges?

Either way, by that standard, your “coup” claims are in no way subject to any possibility of objective debunking.

If charges ARE filed, there was a coup attempt.

If charges AREN’T filed, there was still a coup attempt.

Thus, rank propaganda.

Besides, Barr is in charge now.

I hear he has big brass balls.

Less blowing, more going.

And to be clear...I am being completely consistent with prior position.

Investigate away.

Make the report public.

Charge and prove as warranted.

Let the chips fall where they may.

I ain’t making predictions one way or the other about any of it.

I'm fine with that. I've also been consistent since I first told the board the russian collusion stuff was bullshit. None of this stuff happened in a vacuum. Hold me accountable. I expect serious indictments. We will see as to whom, and if treason is listed among any of them.

At minimum, Brennan should receive that charge.

I'm fine with that. I've also been consistent since I first told the board the russian collusion stuff was bullshit. None of this stuff happened in a vacuum. Hold me accountable. I expect serious indictments. We will see as to whom, and if treason is listed among any of them.

Yes, Brennan and Clapper are up to their beady eyes in this.
I want at least two perp walks right there.

Security clearances my white ass.

Here is the standard for a “coup” I intend to hold....treason charges.

Treason conviction....definitely a coup.
Treason charges....open question, but not propaganda.
No treason charges at all....not a coup, and propaganda.

Reactions: davidallen

A soft coup, sometimes referred to as a silent coup, is a coup d'état without the use of violence, but based on a conspiracy or plot that has as its objective the taking of state power by partially or wholly illegal means, in order to facilitate an exchange of political leadership - and in some cases also of the current institutional order.
______

Sorry man, it was a soft coup attempt - regardless of what deals or machinations take place in the halls of power regarding what the actual charges are, nominally.

I'm hoping for treason because that's what it is. But I'm stopping short of expecting something that dramatic - because that's not what happens to elites in this country and as such I have very little faith in the justice system to work at that level.

Barr and Durham are kind of the last straw for me (and a lot of other people). They need to deliver.

A soft coup, sometimes referred to as a silent coup, is a coup d'état without the use of violence, but based on a conspiracy or plot that has as its objective the taking of state power by partially or wholly illegal means, in order to facilitate an exchange of political leadership - and in some cases also of the current institutional order.
______

Sorry man, it was a soft coup attempt - regardless of what deals or machinations take place in the halls of power regarding what the actual charges are, nominally.

I'm hoping for treason because that's what it is. But I'm stopping short of expecting something that dramatic - because that's not what happens to elites in this country and as such I have very little faith in the justice system to work at that level.

Barr and Durham are kind of the last straw for me (and a lot of other people). They need to deliver.
Exactly.
MP is right.
If nothing comes of this it'll will sully and diminish everything I've believed in from my formative years.
This is their last chance to keep me in their favor.

This is some crap up with which I won't put.

So, for discussion purposes sake, let's drop the coup word. What would be the appropriate "description" of the events that occurred?

So, for discussion purposes sake, let's drop the coup word. What would be the appropriate "description" of the events that occurred?
Oh, well, how about overturning a legal election with illegal, felonious machinations to that ultimate end?

Of course, COUP rolls off the tongue easier and makes a better bumper sticker.

I'd just call it sad. Either the top leadership of the FBI and CIA were so incompetent that they got duped by obvious Russian disinformation or they thought they were actually powerful enough to take out the duly elected President with a bullshit investigation. Both scenarios are pathetic. I'm open to other options, but the steady drip drip drip of information sure makes any other scenario difficult to believe.

The events that seem to be alleged, if proved would constitute....

Prosecutorial misconduct....

Corruption....

Constitutional violations...

Civil rights violations....

Felony violation of a cited statute (whatever they end up being charged with)....

Lots of things come to mind.

Last edited:
I mean... there probably won't be posts about mass graves, but yeah, it'll be fun.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT