ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma Universities

I would love to see Oklahoma State and OU offer in-state tuition to Jewish students who have had to flee Palestinian thugs at other universities. Sure, it won't be the likes of Ivy paper, but at least they will be able to learn in peace. Of course there are the likes of @ClintonDavidScott infesting the state, but benign by comparison. Thoughts?
Our state just looks at Scott’s as babbling idiots. Just walk by and let them ramble on.

I would love to see Oklahoma State and OU offer in-state tuition to Jewish students who have had to flee Palestinian thugs at other universities. Sure, it won't be the likes of Ivy paper, but at least they will be able to learn in peace. Of course there are the likes of @ClintonDavidScott infesting the state, but benign by comparison. Thoughts?
Ivy paper we now know is a complete and utter fraud. These are the same schools that cancelled law classes after Trump was elected. They are not getting a good education. They are not learning to cope in society. They are not being taught to compete and think logically. They are being brain washed.

I am dead serious in saying they would get a better education at OSU.

If I had a child and they could go on a full ride to an any Ivy League school? Hard pass. No phucking way. People that graduate from those schools go to work for mostly marxist woke tards.

It appears it is like joining a religion to attend any woke tard school.

I would never hire a recent Ivy League grad. I might hire one that was older that was not completely brainwashed in to their liberal group think cult.

My boy is a TA&M grad, electrical engineer. Student terrorists would not be tolerated in this part of the state. Lots of backwoods where folks could "disappear". 😁

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
The protest is coming to OSU today from 12-2 in front of the Student Union...sent to me by a professor.
But I cant' get any page from instagram to copy and past....
@okstate_scpl
And of course there are agitators coming from outside Stillwater asking where to park. They can't all be at the same place at the same time...they need to time to drive from place to another

The protest is coming to OSU today from 12-2 in front of the Student Union...sent to me by a professor.
@okstate_scpl
And of course there are agitators coming from outside Stillwater asking where to park. They can't all be at the same place at the same time...they need to time to drive from place to another
Just pull up in this infernarator………..let them get out first of course;)

Will be a lot of pink haired folks who would be stoned or killed by Hamas for living their life style. At least they are getting those Soros checks.

There is good to be found in all this.

The openness of the far left to show their hand is a mistake.

Paid instigators were a conspiracy theory through all the Pink hat, Floyd, after the election.

Now everyone knows this is contrived bullplop.

@okstate_scpl
Have heard similar. Multiple students have tipped my wife off.

There is good to be found in all this.

The openness of the far left to show their hand is a mistake.

Paid instigators were a conspiracy theory through all the Pink hat, Floyd, after the election.

Now everyone knows this is contrived bullplop.

The downside is that it’s gone on long enough that no one really will care now.

Like all of these ‘shocking’ developments. Once everyone has accepted the new level of outrage, exposing the corruption behind it is merely an afterthought.

The downside is that it’s gone on long enough that no one really will care now.

Like all of these ‘shocking’ developments. Once everyone has accepted the new level of outrage, exposing the corruption behind it is merely an afterthought.
Fvck it then, I'll just eat some pudding. 🤣

I've done this exercise to educators a thousand times in 47 states.

"I'm a harsh critic of our costly, miserable and failing public education system. Do you think you can teach me to count US currency?" With a puzzled look the answer is always, "yes."

On a blackboard or sheet of paper I write .99 cents. "How much money is this?"

99% of the time the answer is, "99 cents." With a thumb I cover the dot. "This is 99 cents" I move my thumb. "I wrote point 99 cents which is 99/100th of 1 penny."

In 1792, Congress based the buck on the meter. US was first with a decimal/metric currency. 100 cents to the buck, 1000 mills to the buck. Our public education system does not teach the structure and history of the US buck.

Can you name the number of people in this building who has a fear of heights? I can. Some people have a fear of edges or falling. None of us have a fear of heights."
"You're right," is the most common response I get from educators.

Oh, Dave. The Russian ruble was first decimal currency in 1704. 100 kopecs to the ruble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT