ADVERTISEMENT

Obama and the criminal justice system

86Poke

Starter
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2004
Going to speak to the NAACP about it. "Should" be a short speech. "Quit committing crimes". That should pretty much cute the problem. Cracks me up every time I hear that the system is flawed. Don't put yourself in those situations and you have nothing to worry about. Dumb asses.

And this is not racist. He could be talking to the Vienna Boys Choir and I'd say the same thing.

Got to be racist if you're disagreeing with Barry. Liberals have been saying this ever since Barry won a Nobel prize for a hope.

"America is a nation of second chances."--Obama

skewed by race and wealth

Open your eyes
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-criminal-justice-system-race_55a56c4ee4b0c5f0322b9d1a?
Such a "profound" statement by the mule faced Barry. Geez. Wow. Original.

Open your eyes. People that commit crimes are criminals. Plenty of people who commit crimes are repeat offenders who squandered away their second, third, fourth, fifth, etc chances. Some people just commit to a life of crime and no liberal social program can help them.

Such a "profound" statement by the mule faced Barry. Geez. Wow. Original.

Open your eyes. People that commit crimes are criminals. Plenty of people who commit crimes are repeat offenders who squandered away their second, third, fourth, fifth, etc chances. Some people just commit to a life of crime and no liberal social program can help them.

I noticed a couple of "spaces" in my post count which tells me your response is:

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to invest 45 minutes and change of my life in listening to what the teleprompter has to say....

...still deciding...

...and after careful consideration....I just can't force myself to do it. Can you provide a summary or is it pretty much that America sucks?

Why in the hell do the libs not understand our nation was founded on laws. You break the law, you get punished. I'll tell you.....because they are ignorant to the fact. Must be.

Why in the hell do the libs not understand our nation was founded on laws. You break the law, you get punished. I'll tell you.....because they are ignorant to the fact. Must be.
Liberals believe laws and muzzles apply to everyone but themselves.

Our criminal justice system, especially drug laws and enforcement, does need reform. I'm sure whatever reforms Obama wants I'll probably disagree with but I agree with him in principle. As usual the Republicans sit on their ass just like they did with healthcare and let the liberals control the issue and you end up with something like Obamacare. Odds that the Republicans follow this same strategy on immigration.... 97%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT