ADVERTISEMENT

NS- Sunday Songs with a Smoking Sasquatch

SquatchinPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021
Well different week different play list. Last week we looked at cowboy hip-hop. Seems one person wasn't a fan @long-duc-dong I am looking at you. This play list is one I leaned on just a hair over 5 years now. I was helpless in a situation and all I could do was have faith and trust in Father. In that valley I have never know Him so well. It's crazy how intune you can become in that valley. Fear might be the one simple greatest tool the Devil uses against us to gain power. The devil has no power over you HIs love is to great. Enjoy this beautiful day friends. Just know even in that valley His love is greater even if it isn't the outcome we desire or seek He is there to hold us. You are loved today just as much as yesterday or tomorrow.

JOB 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.

He never promised a trouble free life. Why would we need Him if we lived perfect lives. He doesn't punish us but the Devil used fear and we left the garden into a fallen world. The devil had no power that day that mankind didn't give him and yet He still gave us the freedom to fail. Its why Christ is the only way.

Go to HIM in the failure not the perfection. I wish many blessings to this board this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News