ADVERTISEMENT

Not looking good for the Prosecution's Classified documents case

As we have always highly suspected the Biden White House was behind the weaponization of the entire government targeting their political opponents. Sadly nothing will happen and no one will be held accountable for destroying our Constitutional Republic all because Democrat voters are on board with the weaponization and are as evil and corrupt as those they elect.

As we have always highly suspected the Biden White House was behind the weaponization of the entire government targeting their political opponents. Sadly nothing will happen and no one will be held accountable for destroying our Constitutional Republic all because Democrat voters are on board with the weaponization and are as evil and corrupt as those they elect.
And they'll squeal to high heaven if the reverse ever happens back to them.

This was the only case brought in a neutral courtroom. If the judges in the other courtrooms were unbiased this would be the result of their cases as well. So far Trump has received only partisan trials in partisan locations.

I'm not going to hold my breath on accountability. However, I am going to look at it as the only accountability that matters will happen in November.

That being said, at the same time, I am not going to be surprised if accountability does occur. If Trump wins in Nov, there will be rats abandoning ships in large numbers.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
cannon just walking the dog

you wanna take special master ruling to appellate?

appellate over rules me ok fine

oh what’s this you staged evidence?
you made doing this a footnote?
ah ok

where jd expert opinion on this mess?

the republic getting to rico?
treason?

hmmmm

Just like Otard.

200w.gif

• Haha
I have to say I love the fact that the left is completely freaking out that one of the judges in the many bs cases they've brought against him just happens to not be a liberal activist. They can't stand that there is one judge that may not be biased against Trump.

I have to say I love the fact that the left is completely freaking out that one of the judges in the many bs cases they've brought against him just happens to not be a liberal activist. They can't stand that there is one judge that may not be biased against Trump.

If Biden was charged based on Trump-appointed Hur’s report and tried by a Biden-appointed judge, this board would flip sh!t. Cmon man you can’t be this naive and obtuse lol

carry on

If Biden was charged based on Trump-appointed Hur’s report and tried by a Biden-appointed judge, this board would flip sh!t. Cmon man you can’t be this naive and obtuse lol

carry on
Thank you for proving my point. Out of the many cases you have brought against Trump, you have one judge that isn't completely biased against him and you are absolutely livid. This was the perfect example, I appreciate it.

Isn't this partly what Trump's legal team is trying to claim is part of presidential immunity? I don't disagree with you that it is happening. I am fine seeing both of them strung up on the same charge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT