ADVERTISEMENT

"Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated."

LOL. I'm looking forward to this as well. So far the comments are about what I'd expect.

They just lied their asses off and said whatever it took to get elected, and I've never someone so obviously stunned at reality. Obama was smart, a policy wonk, and could actually roll up his sleeves and make a deal.

Biff is so overwhelmed and over his head he'll end up signing off on whatever Congress comes up with. That in and of itself will be entertaining to watch. they're dogs chasing cars -- they wanted this power soooo badly and wanted to "fix" it sooooo badly. Here ya go. Watch them do the state competition thing and try to polish that up as some real reform. They can't do anything significant, because they're all health insurance whores.

Reactions: davidallen
trump could simplify healthcare real quick and throw it to market forces

when your insurance pays 18k for a hernia op or you pay 3k cash and save money

dollar costs would get in line real quick

obamacare didn't fix or provide crap as bitter creak said it just redistributed wealth

de-regulating with special allocations
fixes healthcare

a holistic approach to health and usda entitlements fixes healthcare

SNAP spends 7 billion a year on sugary drinks!!!
100 million a year on education to combat sugary drink intake!!!

In the Shopping Cart of a Food Stamp Household: Lots of Soda https://nyti.ms/2iuuvOV

what kind of costs does this 7billion investment in soda comeback to us in healthcare?

it's all about choices

and if god puts a healthcare issue in your life that wasn't about choices then there absolutely should be support for you financial and otherwise

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
LOL. I'm looking forward to this as well. So far the comments are about what I'd expect.

They just lied their asses off and said whatever it took to get elected, and I've never someone so obviously stunned at reality. Obama was smart, a policy wonk, and could actually roll up his sleeves and make a deal.

Biff is so overwhelmed and over his head he'll end up signing off on whatever Congress comes up with. That in and of itself will be entertaining to watch. they're dogs chasing cars -- they wanted this power soooo badly and wanted to "fix" it sooooo badly. Here ya go. Watch them do the state competition thing and try to polish that up as some real reform. They can't do anything significant, because they're all health insurance whores.

let's not re-write history

obama did not roll up his sleaves and make deal.

he leaned on scotus and used the irs to enforce his new tax disguised as healthcare

Obama was smart, a policy wonk, and could actually roll up his sleeves and make a deal.

Foreign governments were thrilled with the deals they got from negotiating with Obama.

obama-hu-bow.jpg

obama-bow-wen-jiabao1.jpg

obama_bow_saudi_king.png

hilarious. Two presidents in a row don't understand this 10,000 page law. One crams it through in the middle of the night only wo watch it fail in six years and the other tries to replace it with something simple that can be sustained.

Impeach hitler!

let's not re-write history

obama did not roll up his sleaves and make deal.

he leaned on scotus and used the irs to enforce his new tax disguised as healthcare

Yes he did. They got a bill pushed through both houses and he signed it. He didn't "lean on SCOTUS" until well after (years?) the bill was passed. There was a tonof congressional deal meaking that went into Obamacare and he wanted more than he got. He was very vocal in explaining it was a compromise as I recall.

Foreign governments were thrilled with the deals they got from negotiating with Obama.

obama-hu-bow.jpg

obama-bow-wen-jiabao1.jpg

obama_bow_saudi_king.png

God only knows what's going on, and if any of it is real. Are you any more intellectually honest now than in your previous offerings? The last time I spent time on you, you misrepresented what the article said, as well as that the article was peer reviewed. Any pizzagate arrests yet?

Pick the narrative and I'll defend it: 1. Obama was a cuck that kissed other government butt; 2. Obama was a deranged killer that terrorized the middle east with his violence and bombs. I can't keep all the conflicting narratives straight.

How many Republican Reps signed the ACA?

How many Democratic Reps did not sign the ACA?

What was the Senate vote by party?

Lots of compromise went into that Bill I'm sure.

I imagine Pelosi is still trying to fill in the blank pages they left for later.

Yes he did. They got a bill pushed through both houses and he signed it. He didn't "lean on SCOTUS" until well after (years?) the bill was passed. There was a tonof congressional deal meaking that went into Obamacare and he wanted more than he got. He was very vocal in explaining it was a compromise as I recall.

he passed a bill of folly, blatantly unconstitutional and cloaked in "greater good" chicanery.

and for good measure thankfully its legacy poisoned hildebeasts shot at the throne

but keep looking for the russian boogeyman as the cause of their election failure
i'm thinking fake tears or pelosi will rise up and in their best patrick swayze yell "WOLVERINES" on the senate floor in due time

It's really the redistribution of wealth, disguised as a Constitutional right to an insurance policy that is hard for me to understand.
How is it that the master of strategery DJT is just now realizing all this complexity, but you clearly have seen it all along?

No, but if you shoot your mouth off about how your going to fix it then whine about how complicated it is, that NO ONE knew how complicated it was, you should be ridiculed....
Come on David did Obama give all the notes on this? Trump didn't know the true mess until he got into office. Also it isn't like he isn't going to try to fix it only that it will take a little longer. Look I am all for busting this guys nuts on stuff. This is one reason I voted for him because I knew the media would not let him sneeze with out reporting on him. But this is chicken little drivel and I know you are smarter then this. Give the guy at least 6 months geeze.

Come on David did Obama give all the notes on this? Trump didn't know the true mess until he got into office. Also it isn't like he isn't going to try to fix it only that it will take a little longer. Look I am all for busting this guys nuts on stuff. This is one reason I voted for him because I knew the media would not let him sneeze with out reporting on him. But this is chicken little drivel and I know you are smarter then this. Give the guy at least 6 months geeze.

• His words- not mine. Dumb thing for him to say.
  • The GOP has voted how many times to repeal? And yet no one knew how complicated ACA is?
  • 6 months - even that is a bit optimistic- who set expectations on resultion of this issue? Trump did.
  • He could only understand the complexity once he was in office? Are parts of the ACA classified? Do your homework DJT before you run your mouth. You might not look like such a buffoon.

How is it that the master of strategery DJT is just now realizing all this complexity, but you clearly have seen it all along?

Kind of like when BHO said that it turned out that all of the shovel ready jobs weren't really all that shovel ready.

You giving Trump a pass?

Of course. He hasn't voted to repeal it 368 times.

Trump is diligently meeting with the right people in order to make a complex decision. Almost taking a business like approach to the presidency. Are you giving Gruber a pass? Are you giving pelosi a pass? Shall I cue up the quotes for you?

Obama care, as your party passed it is failing. You have two choices. They passed it to fail on purpose in order to wreck the insurance agencies so they can move to single payer as obama was quoted as saying or they sat in meetings night after night as that smug Bernie sanders said today and they created not on purpose a six year time bomb that is failing like the button on your pants.

Keep up that trumps a dumbass act though maybe you will score some points with someone who has only been paying attention to politics for the last six weeks.

Of course. He hasn't voted to repeal it 368 times.

Trump is diligently meeting with the right people in order to make a complex decision. Almost taking a business like approach to the presidency. Are you giving Gruber a pass? Are you giving pelosi a pass? Shall I cue up the quotes for you?

Obama care, as your party passed it is failing. You have two choices. They passed it to fail on purpose in order to wreck the insurance agencies so they can move to single payer as obama was quoted as saying or they sat in meetings night after night as that smug Bernie sanders said today and they created not on purpose a six year time bomb that is failing like the button on your pants.

Keep up that trumps a dumbass act though maybe you will score some points with someone who has only been paying attention to politics for the last six weeks.
“Real change begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare." He says during the campaign brushing aside anyone else who suggested it was a bit more complicated than all that.

Yet now he wants you to believe "Nobody knew how complicated" it would be. I should not be surprised that the gullible apologists will find excuses for his lack of substantive planning - plenty of examples and evidence ITT.

I am surprised that the "brilliant" business man believed that throwing the healthcare industry into chaos with his first EO was a good idea. Who needs predictability and a sound plan?

Make your excuses Harry. The dude is a buffoon. Trump the dumb ass is not an act.... sadly it is all too real.

“Real change begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare." He says during the campaign brushing aside anyone else who suggested it was a bit more complicated than all that.

Yet now he wants you to believe "Nobody knew how complicated" it would be. I should not be surprised that the gullible apologists will find excuses for his lack of substantive planning - plenty of examples and evidence ITT.

I am surprised that the "brilliant" business man believed that throwing the healthcare industry into chaos with his first EO was a good idea. Who needs predictability and a sound plan?

Make your excuses Harry. The dude is a buffoon. Trump the dumb ass is not an act.... sadly it is all too real.

Donald trump ascended to the top of the real estate market, the tv market and to be the leader of the free world.

David Allen has accomplished _______ in his lifetime.

David Allen calls Donald trump a buffoon and dumbass.

If this were one of those logic tests would the fill in the blank make logical sense?

President Elect Trump also made some statements that look suspiciously like universal coverage claims.

"We're going to have insurance for everybody," Trump told The Washington Post. "There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us."
"[They] can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better," he said.

I'm for government insurance for anybody that is "poor" and can show they are involved in excercise, doesn't have cable tv and can pass a drug test.

Trump gets more than six weeks to save the world. At least to real Americans like myself.
Has less than 9 more to finish off this list.

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
  2. End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
  3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
  4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
  5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
  6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
  7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
  8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
  9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
  10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

Donald trump ascended to the top of the real estate market, the tv market and to be the leader of the free world.

If this were one of those logic tests would the fill in the blank make logical sense?
I'll gladly fill in the blank the moment I run for public office. Until then I will be quite happy to critique the performance of the POTUS and prett much any one else in politics- lame attempt to delegitimize dissent Harry.

Reactions: CowboyJD
I'll gladly fill in the blank the moment I run for public office. Until then I will be quite happy to critique the performance of the POTUS and prett much any one else in politics- lame attempt to delegitimize dissent Harry.

You called Donald trump a "dumbass" when he has pretty much dominated everything he has attempted. You have the political Critiquing skills of a millennial.

Reactions: breeder77
Has less than 9 more to finish off this list.

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
  2. End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
  3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
  4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
  5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
  6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
  7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
  8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
  9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
  10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

Pretty ambitious. That beats "close Guantanamo" i guess.

Ascended to the top?!? He inherited $200,000,000. His financial wizardry has been outperformed by an index fund.

Never ceases to amaze me how conservatives think inheriting money takes talent or intelligence.

Socialists are so jealous. I think you wish you were a gorgeous immigrant at a party where you could catch the Donald's eye.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT