ADVERTISEMENT

No One Is Above The Law?

i don’t have pretense you are a libtard

you’re just slow
So because I don't believe in Q and I know Trump isn't currently running the country, that makes me slow? 🤣

Amazing. People like you are exactly why I don't publicly advertise I'm a Republican, you guys have completely lost the plot. You're embarrassing yourselves and us.

So because I don't believe in Q and I know Trump isn't currently running the country, that makes me slow? 🤣

Amazing. People like you are exactly why I don't publicly advertise I'm a Republican, you guys have completely lost the plot. You're embarrassing yourselves and us.

lemme let you in on a little secret
the election in 2020

it was rigged and stolen as part of a deep state coup

when you get to that part holla

No you don’t advertise you’re a republican because

you’re a coward
you’re afraid of what people might think if you’re not in the herd

you don’t have the guts to not only stand up to the machine
but to not even believe what your told

i’ve had this conversation with a good friend who is now an aquantaince over J6

he was lamenting the awful insurrection blaming trump and as a republican supporting desantis

i still run into him
he knows he was wrong and he’s all orange man now like it never happened

• Angry
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

you’re a coward

he was lamenting the awful insurrection blaming trump and as a republican supporting desantis

i still run into him

Wouldn't surprise me if Democrats finally admit voter fraud took place, Trump was the elected President and because he won the 2020 election he is disqualified for running in 2024. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Rdcldad

you’re a coward

i still run into him

No, you and people like you are a complete embarrassment to sane Republicans. You make us look bad. You are just as bad as the cultists on the left.

there you go

worried about looks

just like i said
Yes, why would I want to be associated with the Q insanity? I have been asking for probably a month now for you to give me a single reason why Q is relevant/real/trustworthy/believable anything and you haven't even attempted to do so. Yet you continue to post Q related things. It is honestly insane.

Yes, why would I want to be associated with the Q insanity?

It is honestly insane.

Insane?
Hardly

On the contrary Q is genius

Every conspiracy theory that becomes reality stretches your feeble mind.

Once its becomes reality only then
you deem palpable to talk about in front of people.

i woukd bet every penny i own when trump said otard spied on me and my campaign you belly laughed so hard you shit yourself

you just not ready for it
so you ridicule what you can’t understand

Insane?
Hardly

i woukd bet every penny i own when trump said otard spied on me and my campaign you belly laughed so hard you shit yourself

Yeah it's time for me to check out on this. You are clearly insane. You've been completely wrong about every assumption you've made about me. You do not operate in reality. I'm going to let you have the last word after this. Good luck with whatever it is you're doing here.

Yeah it's time for me to check out on this. You are clearly insane. You've been completely wrong about every assumption you've made about me. You do not operate in reality. I'm going to let you have the last word after this. Good luck with whatever it is you're doing here.
Smoke more. 😁

• Haha
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Insane?
Hardly

“The results of the 2020 presidential election were counted three times in Georgia. First, when the paper ballots were initially scanned and tabulated immediately following the election. Next, all of the paper ballots were counted by hand to satisfy a new audit requirement in state law. Finally, the ballots were scanned and counted again at the request of Trump’s campaign. All three tallies showed Democrat Joe Biden prevailing over Trump.”

carry on

• Haha
“The results of the 2020 presidential election were counted three times in Georgia. First, when the paper ballots were initially scanned and tabulated immediately following the election. Next, all of the paper ballots were counted by hand to satisfy a new audit requirement in state law. Finally, the ballots were scanned and counted again at the request of Trump’s campaign. All three tallies showed Democrat Joe Biden prevailing over Trump.”

carry on
giphy.gif

carry on
Bless yer heart. I mean that. 👍

this post from coo for GA sec state
exudes republican apathy and compromised criminality

it’s why the republic had to be shown not told in 2020

12k vote dif in GA
GA can’t produce >300k votes for audit

ccp/dnc/rino deep state operates a functioning coup to steal election

and the sheep just took it along with their clot shots

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT