ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Hasn't Decided to Make Statement Tonight

Hey, cut the bitch some slack. She "might"win Vermont...... :D
Congrats. She MIGHT win the one state where the Republican population is small and the Democrats in the state are allowed to vote for her.

I don't have the animosity towards Haley that others do, but at this point there is only 2 possibilities for her continuing:

1) She is bought and paid for by her donors who want to keep the attention on Trump vs. Haley and not on Trump vs. Biden. Biden could barely do campaigning in 2020, and he's only gotten older and more diminished since then, so anything that shortens Biden's campaign cycle helps him.

2) She wrongly believes that if she can earn enough delegates that she'll be nominated in case Trump's legal issues eventually force a withdrawal. But the RNC won't be obligated to give Haley the nod. In fact, her continued push may actually backfire and make her less likely to be the RNC backup plan.

If she doesn't drop out after tomorrow, she will deserve all the Republican vitriol she gets, as she'll basically be shilling for Biden at that point.

Congrats. She MIGHT win the one state where the Republican population is small and the Democrats in the state are allowed to vote for her.

I don't have the animosity towards Haley that others do, but at this point there is only 2 possibilities for her continuing:

1) She is bought and paid for by her donors who want to keep the attention on Trump vs. Haley and not on Trump vs. Biden. Biden could barely do campaigning in 2020, and he's only gotten older and more diminished since then, so anything that shortens Biden's campaign cycle helps him.

2) She wrongly believes that if she can earn enough delegates that she'll be nominated in case Trump's legal issues eventually force a withdrawal. But the RNC won't be obligated to give Haley the nod. In fact, her continued push may actually backfire and make her less likely to be the RNC backup plan.

If she doesn't drop out after tomorrow, she will deserve all the Republican vitriol she gets, as she'll basically be shilling for Biden at that point.
Apparent dimms are bankrolling the idiot.

I have no animosity towards her, but the he simple fact is my surgically removed right tit in '07 has a better chance of being elected. :rolleyes:

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
8hbpdy.jpg

Apparent dimms are bankrolling the idiot.
See point one. This is exactly what is going on because the longer she runs, the longer Biden gets to sit on the sidelines. He's not going to be able to hide in his basement and still win like he did in '20, no matter how much the media cheerleads for him. And everyone knows he can't campaign for himself. Everytime he tries, he does something that makes him look senile, whether its confusing Egypt and Mexico, wearing a hard hat backwards, or talking about a recent conversation he had with someone who's been dead for a dozen years. So Dems want the Republican primary to run as long as possible and funding Haley accomplishes that so that Biden's exposure to the public can be minimized as much as possible.

My theory also but it is looking like there will not be a trial before November. I would think Desantis would get the nod well before she would.

My theory also but it is looking like there will not be a trial before November. I would think Desantis would get the nod well before she would.
I agree. I think the party would nominate Desantis as well, should the need arise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT