ADVERTISEMENT

NHSCA Nationals

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
They start today, some Oklahomans wrestling. It is divided by year in school, so seniors, juniors and so on.
Names I remember off the top of my head:
Seniors:
Fontanez, Trindle and Simmons all at 126.
Gabe Taylor at 145 I think.

Juniors:
Jacobe walker south more at 195 or 220. Wonder if he is related to Brey.

Soph:
Jet Taylor 113

Frosh:
Moseley from heritage hall at 113 I think.

There were quite a few freshman and sophomores from Fort Gibson. There were also a few from Piedmont.

I just logged into Flo and the arena and they are showing an Oklahoma team with 7 wrestlers which include Jacob Fontanez, Markus Simmons and Cy Trindle at 126. James B uckhanon at 160, Brody Largengt at 182, Evan Hudson at 195 and Bryan Jordan at 285. So far Fontanez has advanced with a fall and Simmons has advanced with a 14-3 major decision. None of the others have yet wrestled.

Fontanez won his second match 2-0, Trindle had a bye and then won 6-3 and Simmons won his second match 13-4 all at 126. Buckhannan had a bye his first round and will wrestle Solis at 160. Largent won his first match by fall at 182 and Hudson won at 195 5-2.Jordan at heavyweight had a bye and will wrestle Acosta in the 2nd round.

Bryan Jordan at 285 wins 5-2. Simmons has 3rd major decision 12-0, Trindle loses to Molina 8-5.Largent wins his 2nd match 1-0.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT