ADVERTISEMENT

NEXT HC

Hope Scott stays as AHC but honestly, fresh faces elsewhere could help so replacing Caldwell would suck but an infusion of new talent could be beneficial…

Reactions: AtownPoke
I’ll wager that Richison insisted there be something in it for the UCO wrestling program. Perhaps, they will benefit from the RTC in some way???
The more we can build up a crown to the ground training org the better. Involve everyone down to the academies and get OK high school wrestling back to producing massive talent

Stopped over tonight to see what you guys are saying about DT. David runs a working farm outside of State College, his family runs a food establishment in town, and he’s raking in HC level money with M2. He’s not going anywhere … not even to the great Okie State to be #2. Our community would hate to lose David, but, at some future date he’s gonna be a great college coach …… just like Smith (without prior head coach experience). You guys have a really great program and history. I’d speculate that very few Pokes would be upset if DT is hired. It’s just like when Cael came here to State College ….. every damn wrestling fan knew immediately that the good times were gonna roll!
How ya doing? Seems DT had other ideas.

Kennedy, Molinari, Gilman and Dake.

I think you hit on two of them...Kennedy and Gilman. Kennedy is his bro in law and current PSU assistant. I would guess maybe Varner or maybe Eric Thompson for the big fellas. I don't think Dake is interested in college coaching.

FTR, this is a fantastic hire. I get that in wrestling, it's uncomfortable to go outside the family but there is serious potential here in DT. It sucks for Coleman but there is a duty to get the best guy that you can at this point in time.

I think you hit on two of them...Kennedy and Gilman. Kennedy is his bro in law and current PSU assistant. I would guess maybe Varner or maybe Eric Thompson for the big fellas. I don't think Dake is interested in college coaching.

FTR, this is a fantastic hire. I get that in wrestling, it's uncomfortable to go outside the family but there is serious potential here in DT. It sucks for Coleman but there is a duty to get the best guy that you can at this point in time.
Dake and Gilman RTC coaches. Kennedy and Molinaro on staff with DT I’m hearing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT