ADVERTISEMENT

New HS football gig for SUPER

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
I’m excited that I’m going to be on the Texas Sports Network Friday Night High School Football Scoreboard Show the rest of this football season. It’s on the Texas Sports Network statewide and in Dallas on 1080 KRLD. I’ll be on the 11 p.m. segment (it starts at 10 p.m. and goes until midnight) each Friday night during this football season talking about the top games from the DFW area. Really looking forward to the opportunity!

I’ll still be coving games for the DMN, so this will be sort of complementing the newspaper gig.

It kinda takes me back to doing the Friday night scoreboard show on KWON/KYFM/KRIG back in my younger days in Bartlesville and when i did play-by-play for the Bartlesville Bruins and the Nowata Ironmen and then would go back to the station for the scoreboard show . Those were the good ‘ol days!

On a similar note, i was really disappointed to hear that Friday Night Finals was discontinued this year in Oklahoma. In the past, i used to listen to that on the way home from my games. I guess they must have lost their main sponsors.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News