ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Legosi...

And, again, it's at the root of why a Trump reelection is highly likely.

Just like the red wave prediction from you in 2018? Republicans holding on to the House?:D

Maybe you should reconsider your assumptions but I doubt you will.

Mike-Luckovich-To-Nancy-img.jpg

Just like the red wave prediction from you in 2018? Republicans holding on to the House?:D

Maybe you should reconsider your assumptions but I doubt you will.

2 exhibits in as many posts, and in this response you added the trait of lying. Another trait you share with your leaders.

Talking past people is not leading.

No, some Americans have been feeling the benefit of the economic recovery since Obama's second term. Obama inherited an absolute mess, the Great Recession. The economy turned around under Obama and began to grow. The unemployment rate began to drop. Trump inherited a positive economic situation and the Obama boom has continued (albeit with slower growth under Trump than expected and some growing warning signs). The fact that Trump and you Trump supporters can't acknowledge this is absolutely crazy.

btw, I said some Americans because there are still millions of Americans who are not benefiting in the current economy.

I will give you a simple one. Trump stated that he was "taking on the big pharmaceutical companies" and then called for "legislation that achieves the goal of dramatically lowering prescription drug prices." He said to "get a bill to my desk and I will sign it into law without delay."

Ok, there is such a bill. H.R. 3, the Elijah E. Cummings Lower Drug Costs Now Act. It has passed the House but the Republican Senate hasn't touched it and Trump is doing nothing to support it. He has absolutely no intention of signing it.

Hence, many Democrats chanting HR 3 at him.

Have you read HR Bill 3? It's nothing but more government control and taxation which is not what is needed or what Republicans will agree to. It was also passed in the House straight down party lines. I don't give a damn if you agree or not but something as important as healthcare needs to have strong bipartisan support not jammed up our ass the way the disastrous Obamacare legislation was.
HR Bill 3 Democrat talking points sound great but as usual the truth of what the Bill does and the power it gives the federal government is not discussed, That's a non starter to Republicans. So take your HR Bill 3 talking points and shove it up your liberal partisan ass.

Obama didn't inherit a mess, the recession officially ended in the first 6 months of Obama's term due to actions taken by George W Bush. By the way I disagreed with Bush on this but it likely was the best thing to do to avoid what looked to be a global collapse.
Obama didn't have a single policy that benefitted the economy. Shovel ready jobs? Even Obama laughed at that BS. By the way where did all the money in Obama's stimulus package go? Strictly campaign donors.
Cash for Clunkers? Put tens of thousands out of work and negatively effect the used car market which in turn negatively effected the lower middleclass and poor. GM bailout? Only benefitted the union and the tax payers lost ten billion dollars. Dodd Frank? Didn't do anything but make it harder for business to operate and made mortgage loans all but impossible for individuals to get a mortgage. The economy did improve under Obama but it improved in spite of Obama not because of Obama

Reactions: imprimis
I'm just over here thinking about looking for a pub in any Irish county I can find when I am over there for two weeks, buying and never coming back.

Ex-pat sounds pretty good to me right now.
We sold our refinery in Ireland but I almost was offered a spot over there a long time ago. But we don't do as much ex-pat transfers as we used to.

2 exhibits in as many posts, and in this response you added the trait of lying. Another trait you share with your leaders.

I haven't lied about anything. I get that you may now want to disavow the predictions you made in 2018, but you made them nevertheless.

Maybe one day you will wake up to reality. One can hope.

I haven't lied about anything. I get that you may now want to disavow the predictions you made in 2018, but you made them nevertheless.

Maybe one day you will wake up to reality. One can hope.

You misrepresent repeated, plainly spoken conversations.

I'm in this thread to remind you that you lie to yourself (apparent from your track record) and therefore don't miss a beat to lie to others.

Reactions: iasooner1 and 22LR
Have you read HR Bill 3? It's nothing but more government control and taxation which is not what is needed or what Republicans will agree to.

Typical talking point of the right and an excuse to defend Trump's lie.

And yet, the fact still remains the bill was passed and Trump has no intention of signing the bill. He has no intention of doing what he claimed he wanted to do.
That's a non starter to Republicans. So take your HR Bill 3 talking points and shove it up your liberal partisan ass.

El lol.

Get called on your defense of lies, and you get all riled up!

It was a great moment watching the Democrats call out Trump's BS. Why you continue to roll around in his BS is beyond me.

Obama didn't inherit a mess, the recession officially ended in the first 6 months of Obama's term due to actions taken by George W Bush.

It is comments like this that just makes you look foolish. You literally deny facts and reality.

Everyone knows Obama inherited a mess. But you can't even admit that simple truth.

Absolutely insane.:rolleyes:

I'm just over here thinking about looking for a pub in any Irish county I can find when I am over there for two weeks, buying it, and never coming back.

Ex-pat sounds pretty good to me right now.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. If people would just go to wherever their non America is, 180 some choices, everyone would be better off. Pilt and 2 cents can go get their free healthcare. Syskatine can go get his butthole turned inside out in San Fran. Jd leading by example.

Typical talking point of the right and an excuse to defend Trump's lie.

And yet, the fact still remains the bill was passed and Trump has no intention of signing the bill. He has no intention of doing what he claimed he wanted to do.

El lol.

Get called on your defense of lies, and you get all riled up!

It was a great moment watching the Democrats call out Trump's BS. Why you continue to roll around in his BS is beyond me.

It is comments like this that just makes you look foolish. You literally deny facts and reality.

Everyone knows Obama inherited a mess. But you can't even admit that simple truth.

Absolutely insane.:rolleyes:

Bad legislation is bad legislation. When House Democrat pass a bill strictly upon party lines with a Republican controlled Senate and a Republican President it stands no chance of being passed. Pelosi and company made sure not to include any bipartisan ideas or amendments. It was her way or the highway and idiots like you think that is an example of Democrats trying to solve problems. SMFH

Obama inherited a perfect situation and could have gone down in history as something other than just the first black President. The recession was official over in June of 2009, 5 months after Obama took office. He didn't do a damn thing to end the recession, it was the result of Bush's decision made during the crisis that lead to the end of the recession.
One of your leftwing approved sites no less:
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129990734

Since you are convinced Obama had such economic success it shouldn't be to hard for you to list a couple of those policies for all to see.
The only people that had it good under Obama were the ones with money and of course those with political connections like Hunter Biden.

El lol

I have misrepresented nothing and you know it. I am sorry you aren't man enough to own your failed predictions.

But I do know it. This stuff isn't rocket science.

You misrepresent at a greater clip than you represent. I'll spitball 66/33 to 75/25.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. If people would just go to wherever their non America is, 180 some choices, everyone would be better off. Pilt and 2 cents can go get their free healthcare. Syskatine can go get his butthole turned inside out in San Fran. Jd leading by example.

All of you a completely insane nutsos that I want to get as far away from as possible while I drink my Guinness and drams in peace.

ALL

OF

YOU.

Where will you go to keep your son from seeing Caitlin Jenner winning an ESPY?

:rolleyes:

You are just completely out to lunch. There is just nothing else to say to someone like you so I'll just provide more links to specifics and hope that maybe one day you will wake up.

LOL, Obama took over when the nation was at it's lowest level in decades. All he had to do was get out of the way and the economy would have come roaring back. With zero interest rates, trillions added to the money supply and assets at historic lows there was nowhere to go but up. As horrible as Obama was with the economy, even he couldn't screw it up despite his best efforts. That's a perfect situation for any President, no matter what there is nowhere to go but up

LOL, Obama took over when the nation was at it's lowest level in decades. All he had to do was get out of the way and the economy would have come roaring back. With zero interest rates, trillions added to the money supply and assets at historic lows there was nowhere to go but up. As horrible as Obama was with the economy, even he couldn't screw it up despite his best efforts. That's a perfect situation for any President, no matter what there is nowhere to go but up
lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT