ADVERTISEMENT

More Fuel To The Fire

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Are Trumpsters listening? Do they care? It’s supposed to be the RINOS that don’t care if they lose. Have the Trumpsters replaced the RINOS?

Here is how this goes Ponca. If Trump is the nominee, I will vote for Trump. If it's someone else I will vote for that guy, because my guy didn't win, and well that's ok, I can work with someone else.

Rhino. If Trump is the nominee, wont vote for Trump. If it's someone else that isn't to their passive aggressive liking then they wont vote for that guy. It has to be the Rhino or nothing else.

Do you see the difference. I think your article is full of crap.

Here is how this goes Ponca. If Trump is the nominee, I will vote for Trump. If it's someone else I will vote for that guy, because my guy didn't win, and well that's ok, I can work with someone else.

Rhino. If Trump is the nominee, wont vote for Trump. If it's someone else that isn't to their passive aggressive liking then they wont vote for that guy. It has to be the Rhino or nothing else.

Do you see the difference. I think your article is full of crap.
You are missing the point. The point is Trump can’t win, won’t win, and if he’s the nominee we’ll get 4 more years of Biden. It is crucial that Trumpsters get that through their thick skulls. The concern is they won’t get that through their thick skulls and will condemn the country to probable destruction. If you’re a Republican you can sit out the primaries secure in the knowledge you’ll vote against the Democrat no matter what. But if it’s Trump against Biden you’re going to lose. So pay attention to the primaries! And Trumpsters need to wake up to reality: their guy will lose.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Fake Peachmints and MSPM talking trash about Trump daily, BLM and Anqueefa running rampant rioting and throwing tantrums made people weary of it all and it worked, they voted for an imbecile to make it all go away, it worked. That and the cheating. If Trump does win in 2024 it will start all over again. That alone will turn voters off and the Dims know it.

You are missing the point. The point is Trump can’t win, won’t win, and if he’s the nominee we’ll get 4 more years of Biden. It is crucial that Trumpsters get that through their thick skulls. The concern is they won’t get that through their thick skulls and will condemn the country to probable destruction. If you’re a Republican you can sit out the primaries secure in the knowledge you’ll vote against the Democrat no matter what. But if it’s Trump against Biden you’re going to lose. So pay attention to the primaries! And Trumpsters need to wake up to reality: their guy will lose.
So because Rhino Republicans won't vote for Trump, its Trump voters fault? That's like trying to blame the fire for your drowning. I told you, it is not Trump voters who won't vote for another candidate if Trump doesn't win.

If the American people will choose Biden over Trump, then they deserve to get fvcked in the ass and have their lives ruined.

As far as the current field of declared candidates goes, they’re a bunch of limp dick RINOS, except Trump, just like in 2016. We may as well keep Both den over those jerkoffs.

So because Rhino Republicans won't vote for Trump, its Trump voters fault? That's like trying to blame the fire for your drowning. I told you, it is not Trump voters who won't vote for another candidate if Trump doesn't win.
It’s not about who won’t vote (although I disagree with you, I think a lot of Trump supporters would sit out the general if he isn’t the nominee), it’s the fact that there are not enough people who will vote for Trump. He peaked a while back. His martyr status may get him the nomination, which is exactly what the Democrats are working toward, but it will not put him over the top in the general. So the Trumpsters have to make a decision, stubbornly stick with Trump or put what’s best for the country as the top priority.

Think about this. Think of @davidallen as a representative of the Democrat establishment (which he is). Do you not understand that his smug arrogant persona on this board has a purpose? He knows it pisses off the Trumpsters, makes them so mad they’ll stick with Trump to the bitter end on the emotional lust to rub his nose in defeat. He knows Trump can’t win and he sees it as his job to keep the Trumpsters faithful to the bitter end, thus assuring another Biden victory.

• Haha
If the American people will choose Biden over Trump, then they deserve to get fvcked in the ass and have their lives ruined.

As far as the current field of declared candidates goes, they’re a bunch of limp dick RINOS, except Trump, just like in 2016. We may as well keep Both den over those jerkoffs.
You make a good point, but it can be turned on its head. If Republican voters know Trump can’t win but nominate him anyway then the Republican voters deserve to have their backsides violated along with everyone else.

I do not see DeSantis as a RINO. I would suggest anyone who thinks he is has already been manipulated by Trump’s negative advertising. But I’m not on the DeSantis bandwagon, although I think he would boatrace Biden. I would advise people check out Ramaswamy as a potential candidate.

People should set aside their emotional attachment to Trump and actually objectively think about what he said he’d do as president compared to what he actually did. If you look at it objectively you may discover it wasn’t as great as you had convinced yourself it was because you wanted so badly for it to be true.

It’s not about who won’t vote (although I disagree with you, I think a lot of Trump supporters would sit out the general if he isn’t the nominee), it’s the fact that there are not enough people who will vote for Trump. He peaked a while back. His martyr status may get him the nomination, which is exactly what the Democrats are working toward, but it will not put him over the top in the general. So the Trumpsters have to make a decision, stubbornly stick with Trump or put what’s best for the country as the top priority.

Think about this. Think of @davidallen as a representative of the Democrat establishment (which he is). Do you not understand that his smug arrogant persona on this board has a purpose? He knows it pisses off the Trumpsters, makes them so mad they’ll stick with Trump to the bitter end on the emotional lust to rub his nose in defeat. He knows Trump can’t win and he sees it as his job to keep the Trumpsters faithful to the bitter end, thus assuring another Biden victory.
Then you do not understand people that support Trump.

Then you do not understand people that support Trump.
I think I do. I think there is a percentage of Trump supporters (the ones I call Trumpsters) that would “take a bullet” for him, stand at his side and proudly go down swinging if necessary because they have so glorified him in their heads and convinced themselves he’s the only one that can save the republic. They would watch the country collapse and convince themselves they were the only honorable ones, and the country deserves its fate since it turned its back on the only person who could save it. Kind of a Jesus compkex, if you will. I’m sure that’s a minority of his supporters, but I bet the percentage is higher than you think.

Others support him because they vaguely believe his promises (even though he has betrayed as many of his promises as honored them). But they like what they hear, and they are concerned about the direction the Democrats are taking the country and will vote for him because he’s the Republican frontrunner. But basically they don’t pay that much attention.

I’m more than happy to listen to your opinion of what constitutes a Trump loyalist.

You make a good point, but it can be turned on its head. If Republican voters know Trump can’t win but nominate him anyway then the Republican voters deserve to have their backsides violated along with everyone else.

I do not see DeSantis as a RINO. I would suggest anyone who thinks he is has already been manipulated by Trump’s negative advertising. But I’m not on the DeSantis bandwagon, although I think he would boatrace Biden. I would advise people check out Ramaswamy as a potential candidate.

People should set aside their emotional attachment to Trump and actually objectively think about what he said he’d do as president compared to what he actually did. If you look at it objectively you may discover it wasn’t as great as you had convinced yourself it was because you wanted so badly for it to be true.
Except that Trump proved himself to be the best president since Reagan.

And DeSantis is not a declared candidate. But his little “climate change” remark a few weeks ago did sort of seem “RINO-esque”.

I think I do. I think there is a percentage of Trump supporters (the ones I call Trumpsters) that would “take a bullet” for him, stand at his side and proudly go down swinging if necessary because they have so glorified him in their heads and convinced themselves he’s the only one that can save the republic. They would watch the country collapse and convince themselves they were the only honorable ones, and the country deserves its fate since it turned its back on the only person who could save it. Kind of a Jesus compkex, if you will. I’m sure that’s a minority of his supporters, but I bet the percentage is higher than you think.

Others support him because they vaguely believe his promises (even though he has betrayed as many of his promises as honored them). But they like what they hear, and they are concerned about the direction the Democrats are taking the country and will vote for him because he’s the Republican frontrunner. But basically they don’t pay that much attention.

I’m more than happy to listen to your opinion of what constitutes a Trump loyalist.
And you still do not understand people who support Trump. It’s not about love of Trump, it’s about a complete loathing for and lack of confidence in Trump’s enemies.

Except that Trump proved himself to be the best president since Reagan.

And DeSantis is not a declared candidate. But his little “climate change” remark a few weeks ago did sort of seem “RINO-esque”.
Well the bar is pretty low when we’re comparing presidents since Ronald Reagan. But I wouldn’t say he’s the best of that bunch, pretty middle of the pack.

Look, I don’t want to be misunderstood. I don’t want the country to go through four more years of Biden. I don’t think it can survive four more years. I *really* don’t want Biden to be reelected. And thats why I don’t want Trump to be his opponent. Trump can’t win. If he’s the opponent we’ll get Biden again. I don’t want that. And I doubt you do either.

Last edited:
And you still do not understand people who support Trump. It’s not about love of Trump, it’s about a complete loathing for and lack of confidence in Trump’s enemies.
Okay. So does anyone who disagrees with anything Trump says or does, or thinks he can do a better job than Trump constitute an enemy?

Trumpsters as you call them, will vote for whoever the Republican nominee is, they despise Democrats that much. Yea they may want Trump back in the White House but if he is not the nominee they will vote to keep a Democrat out of it. They understand that Democrats are the greatest threat this country faces and will vote accordingly. You dislike Trump and think people that support him only do so because of the man that's where you are wrong. IMO it has nothing to do with the man at this point, it's bigger than Trump.

Well the bar is pretty low when we’re comparing presidents since Ronald Reagan. But I wouldn’t say he’s the best of that bunch, pretty middle of the pack.

Look, I don’t want to be misunderstood. I don’t want the country to go through four more years of Biden. I don’t think it can survive four more years. I *really* don’t want Biden to be reelected. And thats why I don’t want Trump to be his opponent. Trump can’t win. If he’s the opponent we’ll get Biden again. I don’t want that. And I doubt you do either.
Bush 1
Clinton
Bush 2
Obama
Biden

Trump was head and shoulders above all of those, based on his SCOTUS justices alone.

Last edited:
Trumpsters as you call them, will vote for whoever the Republican nominee is, they despise Democrats that much. Yea they may want Trump back in the White House but if he is not the nominee they will vote to keep a Democrat out of it. They understand that Democrats are the greatest threat this country faces and will vote accordingly. You dislike Trump and think people that support him only do so because of the man that's where you are wrong. IMO it has nothing to do with the man at this point, it's bigger than Trump.
No. Please go back and reread what I wrote, especially where I specifically said the ones I call Trumpsters are a minority of his supporters. I fully agree that a lot of people who would vote for Trump in a primary will vote for another Republican if he loses. And I have specifically said Trump would not get enough votes to win in the general. IMO the people who support Trump today, from the most rabid Trumpster to the mildly supportive voter because of his martyr status should rethink their support because he would lose in the general. The idea is to deny Biden and the Democrats four more years. Trump can’t do it no matter how badly one might want him to. If Republican primary voters don’t move off Trump this country is toast.

• Haha
Dan, just because things are going according to dim's plans doesn't mean the dims will get what they want in the end. Remember HRC wanted trump to be the nominee in 2016.

I don’t want the country to go through four more years of Biden. I don’t think it can survive four more years.

Uh, we've seen the damage he's done in 2 1/2 years; let's focus on how much more he will do in the next year and a half before we worry about another four.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Are Trumpsters listening? Do they care? It’s supposed to be the RINOS that don’t care if they lose. Have the Trumpsters replaced the RINOS?

lol..still TDS Dan? What a reach dude- get a new lifelong goal maybe than to convince patriots to get off of Trump - the only pro life/anti soldier murdering modern day Prez- so proud

Oh and embrace baby killer Tulsi? Ok yeah nice credibility

The nomination will go through the primary. If its Trump then its Trump, if it not its not. If the country doesn't put him in office and Biden back then it's not painful enough yet. I am patient, I can wait another 4 years as the country rips itself apart. As the world turns to China and we give them Taiwan. As Russian eventually wears Ukraine down and the American people out of money. As inflation continues to go up with OPEC playing with the US and gas lines are going a mile or more down the street. As brownouts cause the needless deaths of people in way too much heat or way told cold winter. If Trump is not the nominee it won't be because Trump loyalist didn't vote for him. It will be because it's not painful enough yet. As long the constitution still has some ink in it, we the people will be trying to get our country back. If the ink runs out, we will just write a new one.

The one thing you always get wrong dan is that Trump voters are not Trump voters they are MAGA voters and there is a huge difference between the two.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Dan, just because things are going according to dim's plans doesn't mean the dims will get what they want in the end. Remember HRC wanted trump to be the nominee in 2016.
Of course that’s possible. But Hillary ran arguably the worst campaign in living memory. That coupled with the fact she is an even more repugnant human being than Trump himself. Add to that Trump latched onto the disgust the electorate felt (and still feels) for the establishment and profited handsomely from it as a perceived outsider. And then consider after all those unknown advantages he won by the skin of his teeth. The public knows who and what he is now and has rejected him and his acolytes three straight election cycles. As one of my links said (and I agree) Trump no longer represents MAGA, he’s the focus of a cult of personality, a narcissist who is determined to close out as a winner over every other consideration. Even someone as brain-damaged as Biden can beat him.

The one thing you always get wrong dan is that Trump voters are not Trump voters they are MAGA voters and there is a huge difference between the two.

Amen! I realize MAGA will always be associated with Trump but America is a third world country under this bunch of no-talent ass-clowns and it's time to restore it to it's rightful place.

The nomination will go through the primary. If its Trump then its Trump, if it not its not. If the country doesn't put him in office and Biden back then it's not painful enough yet. I am patient, I can wait another 4 years as the country rips itself apart. As the world turns to China and we give them Taiwan. As Russian eventually wears Ukraine down and the American people out of money. As inflation continues to go up with OPEC playing with the US and gas lines are going a mile or more down the street. As brownouts cause the needless deaths of people in way too much heat or way told cold winter. If Trump is not the nominee it won't be because Trump loyalist didn't vote for him. It will be because it's not painful enough yet. As long the constitution still has some ink in it, we the people will be trying to get our country back. If the ink runs out, we will just write a new one.

I read this after I posted another comment. In it I said Trump is no longer about MAGA (as if he ever was), he’s 100% all-in on being a personal winner. That’s how I perceive him and I think that's how most of the electorate sees him. He’s enjoying his fifteen minutes of fame as a victim and that may very well gain him the nomination, but it ends there and the country most likely gets inflicted with precisely the suffering you write about.

We need Trump vs RFKJ presidential election...one where we can't lose

Instead of the old machine installed
Candidates where we can't win

JS

I read this after I posted another comment. In it I said Trump is no longer about MAGA (as if he ever was), he’s 100% all-in on being a personal winner. That’s how I perceive him and I think that's how most of the electorate sees him. He’s enjoying his fifteen minutes of fame as a victim and that may very well gain him the nomination, but it ends there and the country most likely gets inflicted with precisely the suffering you write about.
Then the country deserves the pain its about to receive and mabey in the next election everyone will agree to MAGA. If the person is your hang up thats on the Never Trumpers and there will be a price they will have to pay for that stupidity.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Of course that’s possible. But Hillary ran arguably the worst campaign in living memory. That coupled with the fact she is an even more repugnant human being than Trump himself. Add to that Trump latched onto the disgust the electorate felt (and still feels) for the establishment and profited handsomely from it as a perceived outsider. And then consider after all those unknown advantages he won by the skin of his teeth. The public knows who and what he is now and has rejected him and his acolytes three straight election cycles. As one of my links said (and I agree) Trump no longer represents MAGA, he’s the focus of a cult of personality, a narcissist who is determined to close out as a winner over every other consideration. Even someone as brain-damaged as Biden can beat him.
Don't underestimate their ability to run the worst campaign in living memory again.

Let me point out one other issue with your approach. You are telling a bunch of people they can't do something, and that action in and of itself is a nonnstarter that pushes them even closer to voting for Trump. You think you are making a valid argument when infact you are pushing the thing you don't want. Nothing will make Trumpsters to vote Trump more than insisting that they dont.

Let me point out one other issue with your approach. You are telling a bunch of people they can't do something, and that action in and of itself is a nonnstarter that pushes them even closer to voting for Trump. You think you are making a valid argument when infact you are pushing the thing you don't want. Nothing will make Trumpsters to vote Trump more than insisting that they dont.
On that I am certain you are correct. As the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water ..."

Amen! I realize MAGA will always be associated with Trump but America is a third world country under this bunch of no-talent ass-clowns and it's time to restore it to it's rightful place.
Every poll I've seen tells me a majority DEMOCRATS don't want Kasavubu running again. Biden's approval is in the dumpster. Stagflation abounds.

The only way Brandon beats any Republican is a repeat of 2020 ballot havesting scheme which the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled illegal.

Biden did not receive an all time record 81 million votes. The US paltry average 98 IQ is far too high after the promises Biden made in Democrat debates. Trump won comfortably on Election Day, when elections are traditionaly held.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT