ADVERTISEMENT

Migrants’ pricey cars towed outside controversial NYC shelter in same area where they begged door to door

Absolutely. At some point, we decent, God fearing, good folk will have to do something about all these migrants, negroes and woke white women.

In the meantime, we’ll just have to waste our time on this message board.

Absolutely. At some point, we decent, God fearing, good folk will have to do something about all these migrants, negroes and woke white women.

What i find both hilarious and very telling about this story and people like you is illegal immigrants can come here illegally, yet somehow make enough money to afford a nice vehicle, while all of those raised in the US and have been convinced by Democrats they are victims, can not.

We've an illegal alien shelter in San Antone I pass from time to time. The first time I passed by my initial thought was that there might be some kind of festival in progress, San Antone likes to party. A month later I passed by this crowd again then noticed and realized it was a shelter for illegals. Every single one of them had a cell phone. Did we buy their phones?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

7c559d0bcb5a63d6.png

That’s a great point, Woody.

We all know, only Americans (and a few Canadian provinces) have access to cutting edge, cellular communication devices. How are non-Americans getting telephones?

The libruls must be stopped!!!!

That’s a great point, Woody.

We all know, only Americans (and a few Canadian provinces) have access to cutting edge, cellular communication devices. How are non-Americans getting telephones?

The libruls must be stopped!!!!
No one is keeping you from providing what ever you want, it's when what you want interferes in and effects the life of others is where the problem comes in. Of course you don't want to provide anything you want others to provide which is transparently obvious with all the so called Sanctuary Cities raising hell about being, wait for it...........................................Sanctuary Cities.

We are trying to do something about migrants. We’re trying to secure the border. Try to keep up.

What’s wrong with migrants and woke white women?

Reactions: iasooner2000
We've an illegal alien shelter in San Antone I pass from time to time. The first time I passed by my initial thought was that there might be some kind of festival in progress, San Antone likes to party. A month later I passed by this crowd again then noticed and realized it was a shelter for illegals. Every single one of them had a cell phone. Did we buy their phones?

Yes we do pay for their phones and now in Commiefornia they can get a Penis or a Giney and Bewbies if they want it.

California state health insurance to cover sex changes for illegal immigrants​

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ca...nsurance-cover-sex-changes-illegal-immigrants

What are they bitching about, they supported it and voted for it.

Thought about this today Bearcat & it hit me that the reason most of these people have never really heard about these issues, especially in these liberal enclaves is because the media there never reports it truthfully.

They won’t call illegals illegals, won’t call terrorist terrorists, when the race of a suspect is known they won’t report it & so on. They’re completely insulated from anything resembling the truth or reality when it comes to reporting. They are now getting an upfront & personal education though. I hope the outcome is a severe distrust of all things NYT, Boston Globe, lying ass letting D politicians & so on.

Thought about this today Bearcat & it hit me that the reason most of these people have never really heard about these issues, especially in these liberal enclaves is because the media there never reports it truthfully.

They won’t call illegals illegals, won’t call terrorist terrorists, when the race of a suspect is known they won’t report it & so on. They’re completely insulated from anything resembling the truth or reality when it comes to reporting. They are now getting an upfront & personal education though. I hope the outcome is a severe distrust of all things NYT, Boston Globe, lying ass letting D politicians & so on.
If the dumbasses haven't figured out by now the MSM is lying to them they deserve it.
It's great to be compassionate and want to help people but in order to help people you have to be in a position to help, we aren't. We are 34 trillion in debt and spending almost two trillion more a year than the government takes in. Add in the additional cost on state and local governments and it's easy to see we can't afford it, especially 6 to 8 million new illegals.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Then there's sleepy and mayorkas.

Fun fact: In 1719, French prisoners were offered freedom if they agreed to marry prostitutes and relocate to the Louisiana Territory. They were shackled together with their new brides and led straight to the ship.

Imagine how much this pissed off the natives.

(This should help explain some of soonerinlOUisian random views)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT