ADVERTISEMENT

Melania Trump

Trump rallies involve blacks being called ******s and being physically attacked. No one can logically argue the other side is any better LOL

Trump rallies involve blacks being called ******s and being physically attacked. No one can logically argue the other side is any better LOL
So Trump is responsible for every nut job that might show up to a rally but Hillary and Bernie are not responsible for the protesters that showed up at Trump rallies and attacked people who wanted to attend?

This is why the Dems are looked down on by everyone but their lap dogs, they are the worlds worst hypocrites.

So Trump is responsible for every nut job that might show up to a rally but Hillary and Bernie are not responsible for the protesters that showed up at Trump rallies and attacked people who wanted to attend?

This is why the Dems are looked down on by everyone but their lap dogs, they are the worlds worst hypocrites.

You have an exceptional ability to twist words.

So why do the bigots screaming n#*#^* relate to the Donald? Why does David Duke? They didn't turn out for McCain and scream that at blacks. Or Gerald Ford, or Ronald Reagan. Or Bob Dole, or even Dumbya. They don't Tom Coburn. Why Donald?

So why do the bigots screaming n#*#^* relate to the Donald? Why does David Duke? They didn't turn out for McCain and scream that at blacks. Or Gerald Ford, or Ronald Reagan. Or Bob Dole, or even Dumbya. They don't Tom Coburn. Why Donald?
Anti Trump protesters have done far worse than anything I've seen from Trump supporters. I have never seen or read where any people have yelled the N word at a Trump rally but I'm sure in your minds eye it happened.

No one but stupid lefties even gives an idiot like David Duke a second thought. Trump has renounced him and racists like him. Dems and their support of racist hate groups like BLM have no room to criticize anyone.

Reactions: ctrawick
Not even close!!!

Trump is my least despised of the republicans right now, but he's a maniac, a thug, a pathological liar, and just flat crazy. He's likable and has charisma, but electing him would be an awful mistake.

Obama isn't a thug -- he's squeaky clean and has had a clean administration. He's the total opposite of a thug. I get frustrated with Obama because he's not mean enough. I get frustrated with Trump because he's an insane bully.

And while I understand things are pretty rosy for Trump right now, I want you to resist the urge to get too amped over him. He's splitting the party and will lose.

Did you read the account of the guy that wrote The Art of The Deal?

Wow -- what thugs, just copy Michelle's speech!

Your words not mine. You are a piece of work. I sure hope you dont have children because they sure would not have anyone with any self respect to look up to.

No one but stupid lefties even gives an idiot like David Duke a second thought. Trump has renounced him and racists like him. Dems and their support of racist hate groups like BLM have no room to criticize anyone.

Well, after he said he never heard of the guy and he was interviewed about duke years ago. Then he didn't repudiate him. Then he did! Huh, wonder where his heart was? You, of course, defend it. Why? Where you coming from?

Well, after he said he never heard of the guy and he was interviewed about duke years ago. Then he didn't repudiate him. Then he did! Huh, wonder where his heart was? You, of course, defend it. Why? Where you coming from?
Just this Sunday Trump was asked about David Duke by George Stephanopoulos and the first words out of Trumps mouth were "I repudiate him" "I repudiated him before".

Why can't lib loonies talk about serious things. ISIS wasn't mentioned one time on the first day of the Dem convention. They beheaded a priest in France this morning. This is why Dems are going to lose. People want safety and jobs not lovey dovey platitudes.

How's that refugee immigration thing working out for France and Germany?

Reactions: Medic007
tumblr_ntpjx0UBHc1rjlj53o1_1280.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT