ADVERTISEMENT

Manhattan DA's Office in Chaos

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
Batshittery clown show.

John Cardillo on Twitter: "NYC law enforcement sources telling me that the Manhattan DA’s office is “in chaos.” They’re telling me about 60% of the office wants no part of this and wishes Bragg and Reiss would just stop the nonsense. They all know there is no crime. Apparently all being driven by a…" / Twitter

Batshittery clown show.

John Cardillo on Twitter: "NYC law enforcement sources telling me that the Manhattan DA’s office is “in chaos.” They’re telling me about 60% of the office wants no part of this and wishes Bragg and Reiss would just stop the nonsense. They all know there is no crime. Apparently all being driven by a…" / Twitter
lol

Sorry, I didn't realize that tweet needed a substantive rebuttal. I thought it was a joke tweet.

No one could seriously accept that tweet as being substantive, could they??

🤔

Oh wait, I guess you cultists do. lol, what a bunch of pawns.
As usual, centskatwat tucks tail between legs and runs.

Sorry, I didn't realize that tweet needed a substantive rebuttal. I thought it was a joke tweet.

🤔

Another swing and a miss. Try harder? 😁

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

🤔

You are one of the biggest pawns on this board. I am not a Trump guy by any means but you sir voted for and still support a guy that can't do the alphabet forwards let alone backwards on a good day. There is a cult for damn sure and it lies with the MSM, DNC and minions like yourself. It's comical. In Schiff, Nancy, Swalwell, Heels Up, AOC, Bernie, etc you trust. Did you vote for Gillum? My guess is you did and were proud of it even though he was a race baiting POS that got caught for what he is Did you vote for Biden? My guess is you did and are proud of it even if he is the worst ever after Obama. Carter is off the hook. Anyone voting for anything liberal is part of a cult in these times. You people can't think for yourselves and the evidence is overwhelming. That Fetterman guy sure is a prize. No cult involved in electing him?

You are one of the biggest pawns on this board. I am not a Trump guy by any means but you sir voted for and still support a guy that can't do the alphabet forwards let alone backwards on a good day. There is a cult for damn sure and it lies with the MSM, DNC and minions like yourself. It's comical. In Schiff, Nancy, Swalwell, Heels Up, AOC, Bernie, etc you trust. Did you vote for Gillum? My guess is you did and were proud of it even though he was a race baiting POS that got caught for what he is Did you vote for Biden? My guess is you did and are proud of it even if he is the worst ever after Obama. Carter is off the hook. Anyone voting for anything liberal is part of a cult in these times. You people can't think for yourselves and the evidence is overwhelming. That Fetterman guy sure is a prize. No cult involved in electing him?
Rattled much?

Dang! I feel like MY ass just got kicked, and this wasn’t even directed toward me. ;)

Ouch.

nick4pokes might smoke, joke and take dope but he don't play games. Without the board's slow 12, what would the majority do for entertainment. We need these guys. The left is likely all that nick4pokes charges but they're also fun. Right, JimmyBob?

There are legions of us who are rattled. Fox Business tells me we now see all time record consumer debt, thanks to Biden's inflationary tidal wave.

nick4pokes might smoke, joke and take dope but he don't play games. Without the board's slow 12, what would the majority do for entertainment. We need these guys. The left is likely all that nick4pokes charges but they're also fun. Right, JimmyBob?

There are legions of us who are rattled. Fox Business tells me we now see all time record consumer debt, thanks to Biden's inflationary tidal wave.
Lol. Never smoked and just call it as it is.

What does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread? Nothing.

Just another unhinged rant. All because Trump might (key word being "might") be facing an indictment.

The "law and order" party showing it's true colors.

There are two choices you absolute dumbasses. If you are convinced the other side is evil and you never, ever vote for them YOU ARE IN A CULT

my 2 please and spell it out of one policy from the left that has helped this country? It's a liberal cluster **** to be kind.
Again, what does this have to do with the topic of this thread?

Why are you trying so hard to deflect right now?

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

I'll play. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Prove me wrong.
I'm glad you brought that up. Interestingly enough Senators Albert Gore Sr (Al Gore's dad) and Robert Byrd (Biden's self admitted mentor) tried to filibuster that legislation and were 2 of 24 Senators that voted against it. In the House 78% of the Republicans voted for the legislation, while only 60% of the Democrats did. Strange how leftist seem to overlook that.

I'm glad you brought that up. Interestingly enough Senators Albert Gore Sr (Al Gore's dad) and Robert Byrd (Biden's self admitted mentor) tried to filibuster that legislation and were 2 of 24 Senators that voted against it. In the House 78% of the Republicans voted for the legislation, while only 60% of the Democrats did. Strange how leftist seem to overlook that.
David lives in the today. Gated community and cold ice cream. Lives a secured life. Or so he claims. 🤣

I was in the midst of typing a similar response when I was alerted to your reply. Beat me to it fair and square.

Interestingly, the senate.gov page on this topic completely omits the party affiliation of senators who voted on this bill. You’ve got to dig around more than you should in order to find this info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT