ADVERTISEMENT

Major lineup changes coming this weekend!

A few more wrestling unattached including Montalvo and Wittlake. Should be fun to watch!
Anyone know how to keep track of the wrestlers wrestling or coming up? I usually have Flo and Trackwrestling dashboard going if the event isn't on Arena. Switching trying to cowboys wrestling on 10 mats means you are going to miss a lot. Track does not seem to be covering Reno when I looked just now.

Anyone know how to keep track of the wrestlers wrestling or coming up? I usually have Flo and Trackwrestling dashboard going if the event isn't on Arena. Switching trying to cowboys wrestling on 10 mats means you are going to miss a lot. Track does not seem to be covering Reno when I looked just now.
Upcoming bouts show up in FloArena.

Upcoming bouts show up in FloArena.
Thanks, I missed that top section on Arena indicating Arena coverage. By the way Joe Smith is ahead 4 to 0 in the first. Joe won by tech fall with lots of takedowns. He did not appear overweight but looks like he should be a 65. Nick, Daton, Kaid won by tech falls and Kaden won by pin.

Last edited:
First Vito now Jack Mueller. He drops back to 125 for Virginia after bumping up to 133 last year.

Doesn't answer any questions, but worth a listen. John does seem to indicate lineup changes may happen right up until the end of the season.

Also, pretty funny Andrew Shomers telling Dakota Geer to ask John if he needs a 157.

http://builtbygallagher.libsyn.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT