ADVERTISEMENT

Lindenwood

K Crutchmer lost to Meyer of iowa 4-3.
J Rogers beat paddock of iowa 5-3, faces llopez next. i didn't expect the paddock match to be that tight.

Semi matchups:
125:
Klimara v Evans OBU and miller v McGhee mizz

141:
Heil v Ryan iowa

157:
Collica v Marsteller and Koo v Torres (track must have been wrong earlier)

165:
AD v haferkamp mckendree and rogers v prazma mizz

174:
Rogers v llopez liberty (originally committed to Maryland)

184:
Boyd v burghardt Maryville

197:
Bean v J Dixon OU and Schafer breaux lindenwood

285:
Marsden v johnson s. Ill

Klimara won 12-4.
Miller lost 5-4

consos
Cline has won twice
B Crutchmer has won twice
Garcia has won once
Dolan has won twice
Martin lost
Patterson lost
K Criutchmer wbf
Chappell lost
Laures won once and then lost
Driver one once and then lost

Heil won 12-5 over gross.

B Crutchmer took sixth.

In black division:
In finals:
133 Harding v Albers
149 blaylock v Bailey
157 Lamons
165 Blees

Magaldo v home in cons semis.

Jacobe smith in finals at 174

Collica win title with 4-1 victory over Koo.

AD wbf 2:13.

This post was edited on 11/22 6:25 PM by april racer

Schafer defeated bean 10-1 and Marsden won 3-2 over Mellon.

In the black division harding won, hone third, Magaldo fifth, blaylock won, Mann didn't place but his 2 losses were to second and third, Lamons took second, and Blees took second.

These results are very confusing to me a OSU's site has no results. Can some list where each of our wrestlers placed?

Yeah, sorry about the crazy updates. I was trying to update previous posts, but they weren't showing correctly. I was doing it on my phone all day and so they were short and vague at times. There were two brackets, Fresh/Soph (black) and open(gold). I am excited to get feedback from those that were there (obe, Mike). Overall it seemed like a good day. I would like to hear about Jordan's match in the finals. I heard he was up 7-3 at one point.
Seems as if we have a hole at 133, can Heil get there and perform up to his ability? If he can who goes 141?

Looks like Klimara might be the guy at 125, if he can get back to where he was last year we are in good shape there.

With all the talent we have at 157 I think we should be strong, but I'm not sold yet. Collica has to be the guy right now, but sounded like he had trouble with Pack last weekend. That might be getting used to the new weight, but jumping two must be tough. Also if someone is in the know I would be curious if Chance is pulling much.

Chandler Rogers rolled today I am excited for his future. Then he ran into the buzz saw that is Dierenger. He is going to be fun to watch this year.

At this point i feel pretty good about Boyd, Schafer and Marsden.

Anyone know why Kindig was not there?

Lastly, Congrats to all the guys today. They all put in so much work!!

I just got back from Lindenwood. Here are a few thoughts. Jordan Rogers in the finals I thought he might be turning the corner and totally fell apart and had no idea how to defend his legs, very frustrating. He is so up and down in matches. His brother Chandler looks to be a star in the future pinning everyone easily until he met Dieringer in the finals and did not wrestle conservative but got pinned which is what you would expect. Marstellar did not have any aggressiveness or explosiveness except his first match. He seems distant from the team. Heil was solid at 41 and probable should stay there. Colica was solid all day and should wrestle 57 this year and go to 49 next year. Dieringer was the best wrestler there by far. Crutchmer had Meyer beat but missed on a takedown I thought he had in the third. He seemed to be sucking for air in the third period and messed up his chance to win. Nolan Boyd was solid along with Schaefer. I would say more positive things about these 2 but there did not seem to be much competition. Marsden was good and seemed a little more aggressive this year as compared to last. I did not see any of the frosh soph division. Klimara may have already passed Miller for 25. All in all it was a good tournament with Jordan Rogers being the most frustrating match in the finals. 133 is very weak.
This post was edited on 11/23 5:32 AM by Harleycowboy

Thank you for the review. It will be interesting and exciting to see what the final line up ends up being.

Can anyone who was there shed a little light on Jordan Rogers last two matches; Won 11-10 and lost 15-10. He had to score some offensive points in both matches to end up with scores like that? I was just wondering what transpired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT