ADVERTISEMENT

Less than 1.2% of American bank accounts have a SAR filed on them annually…

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown
The Bidens have topped 150. They’ve never been investigated for money laundering or other financial crimes.

If that doesn’t bother you you’re perfectly fine with a ruling class that holds you with no more regard than a peasant.

Apples and orangutans right @Been Jammin ?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The Bidens have topped 150. They’ve never been investigated for money laundering or other financial crimes.

If that doesn’t bother you you’re perfectly fine with a ruling class that holds you with no more regard than a peasant.

Holy shit! You are telling me that there is a politician who has made a ridiculous amount of money while in office? So much money that it way outstrips his/her annual salary and can't be explained using math and logic? And you are also revealing that wealthy people, in this country, bend/break rules and get away with it every day? You've really stumbled on a big story, Jimmy Olson.

SARs matter now? Who knew?

I never said Trump was an honest businessman.

Those who think he rebuilt his wealth on honest hard working American work ethic are fooling themselves.

He got a lot of help from the Russian Mafia.

Reactions: davidallen
Holy shit! You are telling me that there is a politician who has made a ridiculous amount of money while in office? So much money that it way outstrips his/her annual salary and can't be explained using math and logic? And you are also revealing that wealthy people, in this country, bend/break rules and get away with it every day? You've really stumbled on a big story, Jimmy Olson.
It's only okay with you because dumb-dumb was caught with his pants down --- again.

Really? Mark Wayne Mullin much?

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
Ahh! It's ok then, is that your point?

What is it then? You seemed to be saying it's no big deal or that it isn't something to discuss by diverting away from the point being made to normalize the behavior.
You think it might have something to do with the OP saying “you’re perfectly fine with a ruling class that holds you with no more regard than a peasant.” when OP voted for Donald J. Trump of all people???

Pot…kettle…whatnot

carry on

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT