ADVERTISEMENT

Leftist Are Robbing This Country Blind

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

California’s unemployment insurance fund is “structurally insolvent” due to $55 billion in fraud and overpayment during COVID-19 crisis, leading to a growing $21 billion unemployment benefits loan from the federal government the state is unable to pay down.

Here's the kicker:
While the state seeks loan forgiveness from the Acting United States Secretary of Labor, who was California’s Secretary of Labor during the COVID-19 era and oversaw the state’s fraudulent payments — including nearly $1 billion to felons in prison filling out fraudulent paperwork — California Democrats have proposed quintupling unemployment insurance taxes and nearly doubling unemployment benefits

Let's get this straight, the guy that oversaw 55 Billion in fraudulent payments is now going to use Federal tax dollars to pay off the loan California took and then allowed fraudulent payments. Yea nothing shady about that at all.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You don't have to come across as a blathering idiot all the time, you've already earned the title as the boards village idiot. No need to prove it with every post…

carry on
You notice how this guy is being held accountable for committing fraud yet not a mention of California holding a single person accountable for fraud totaling 55 Billion? Of course not you are a blathering idiot.

Playing your game. Just half of the first page of a Google search.

There is a reason you are known as the boards village idiot.

You notice how this guy is being held accountable for committing fraud yet not a mention of California holding a single person accountable for fraud totaling 55 Billion? Of course not you are a blathering idiot.

Clintons a legend in his own mind. 🤣

Yup…you’re a fvcking dumbass lol

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Where's fauchi?

Sundown says "what?"

Carry on. 🤣

simple-jack-laughing-fqjoxusdtckj8rvd.webp

Do yourself a favor and be quiet when you’re not in the convo, Simple Jack. It’s better for all involved.

carry on

Yup…you’re a fvcking dumbass lol

Carry on
Of course you miss the point, the inept and likely corrupt POS that oversaw 55 Billion in fraudulent payments is now the same guy in the federal government that is using tax payer dollars to cover the fraud..

Of course you miss the point, the inept and likely corrupt POS that oversaw 55 Billion in fraudulent payments is now the same guy in the federal government that is using tax payer dollars to cover the fraud..

What president and political party held power in 2020 during the Cares Act passing? Be honest about things for a hot minute, you fvcking nitwit lol. It ain’t that hard.

Perhaps if Republicans had listened to those pesky Dims who wanted oversight on the distribution of funds…

But you won’t step up and admit this…cuz you’re a chickensh!t to the nth degree.

carry on

• Haha
What president and political party held power in 2020 during the Cares Act passing? Be honest about things for a hot minute, you fvcking nitwit lol. It ain’t that hard.

Perhaps if Republicans had listened to those pesky Dims who wanted oversight on the distribution of funds…

But you won’t step up and admit this…cuz you’re a chickensh!t to the nth degree.

carry on
Calm down ceegar Willy. 😁

carry on
Tell me there genius, how would your holier than thou Democrat oversight have protected against California's unemployment fraud? For once in your pathetic and disappointing life try not to be a partisan hack and just call a spade spade.

Tell me there genius, how would your holier than thou Democrat oversight have protected against California's unemployment fraud? For once in your pathetic and disappointing life try not to be a partisan hack and just call a spade spade.
I'm sure clintons mom has a different opinion. 🤣

carry on
Again I will ask what federal oversight would have kept the state of California from allowing 55 billion in unemployment fraud?

Clintons a legend in his own mind. 🤣
As the board knows, I've got the questions to determine intelligence quotient. LAY THE WOODY knows who I'm betting on scoring order. I've answered many and one princapal likely still doesn't get it.

As the board knows, I've got the questions to determine intelligence quotient. LAY THE WOODY knows who I'm betting on scoring order. I've answered many and one princapal likely still doesn't get it.
Whoa, you're like some Eye of Sauron Master of the Universe. Can you magically pour me 3 fingers of 1792 so I don't have to get up?

The X Files Fox Television Classics GIF by HULU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT