ADVERTISEMENT

Lankford

In the comment section of this linked article"

Jane writes, "Oklahomans are finding out more and more everyday that Lankford is so 2 face, talks one way in Oklahome [sic] and does another in DC. RINO fits and prayer this is his last term in office. We deserve better. "

Lankford Fires Back at Lou Dobbs for “RINO” Comment
http://mccarvillereport.com/archives/53471

The clock is ticking on this Romney-wannabe.

Republican Senator James Lankford of Oklahoma criticized President Trump for his tweets and language, saying he doesn't believe the president is someone who young people can look up to.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-...lieve-trump-is-a-role-model-for-young-people/

Gotta go to work in my oil and gas job (before American fossil fuels are banned by the Marxists). Later.

Reactions: iasooner1
You guys have an amazing hate for all things Obama. Really something to see. Anyone remember this?

You'd do just about anything to "be in my company."

You don't have an issue with the Obama Administration abusing it's power by using our nations intelligence services against a political opponent?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Another Fox conspiracy to rally the base that will result in all of their other accusations...... NADA!!!LOL😝

Have you been in a coma for the past 4 yrs and missed all the bs the left has done? You had to have been. You lefties act like your side didn't do a damn thing wrong since before Trump was elected. It really is pathetic.
Hate Trump or Love him he has done his job for me, number one he exposed the left for the hateful racist bunch that they are, tolerant left my ass. That statement has to be the biggest lie ever in the history of movements. Just stop with the moral high ground bs, the left is a bunch of frauds.

Have you been in a coma for the past 4 yrs and missed all the bs the left has done? You had to have been. You lefties act like your side didn't do a damn thing wrong since before Trump was elected. It really is pathetic.
Hate Trump or Love him he has done his job for me, number one he exposed the left for the hateful racist bunch that they are, tolerant left my ass. That statement has to be the biggest lie ever in the history of movements. Just stop with the moral high ground bs, the left is a bunch of frauds.

Wake me when even ONE of the right’s conspiracy theories comes true! Indictments, arrests, convictions, et al! The only ones that HAVE happened have been to Trump staffers or campaign operators!

Those conspiracies stoking the right are pure fiction designed to keep the base fired up just like this refusal to accept the election outcome by spewing baseless crap about voter fraud. DEMAND evidence and proof and when you don’t get any remember the source of that fiction and lies and know how much manipulation is taking place.

Skins on the wall should be demanded by you guys or else know you’re being manipulated by “opinion news” spewed for that purpose by various Fox, Breitbart, Newsmax, Q-anon, OAN,.......... too many to keep track of right wing misinformation media outlets.

Wake me when even ONE of the right’s conspiracy theories comes true! Indictments, arrests, convictions, et al! The only ones that HAVE happened have been to Trump staffers or campaign operators!

Those conspiracies stoking the right are pure fiction designed to keep the base fired up just like this refusal to accept the election outcome by spewing baseless crap about voter fraud. DEMAND evidence and proof and when you don’t get any remember the source of that fiction and lies and know how much manipulation is taking place.

Skins on the wall should be demanded by you guys or else know you’re being manipulated by “opinion news” spewed for that purpose by various Fox, Breitbart, Newsmax, Q-anon, OAN,.......... too many to keep track of right wing misinformation media outlets.

How did your Russia Russia Russia conspiracy theory work out for you??🤡 lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT