Kasey Dunn Press Conference Comments Today

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
Offensive Coordinator Kasey Dunn

On the receiver room:
"Until we actually get there and start playing it's hard for me to say. Am I enthusiastic about getting the season started? Heck yeah. I think those guys are good. There are some players in there that we haven't seen yet as fans and coaches. We see them here, but the fans haven't seen them and our competitors haven't seen them. We think they are pretty talented, but until that gets out there and gets going – it's hard to say. But I do think it's one of the better groups that I've had."

On Talyn Shettron's offseason:
"He's a good player. He's one of those guys that snake bit just a little bit. He had a shoulder [injury], a foot [injury], so there have been things that have held him back that he can't control. But, when he's in there, he's playing his butt off. I love his enthusiasm and everything he's doing and we'll see where it takes us."

On De'Zhaun Stribling:
"He's been fantastic. He's done a great job and just a wonderful kid and professional. He works every day and we're very, very fortunate [to have him.]"

On the practice schedule:
"It's repetition. It's sticking to the same script, the same sheet over and over – not trying to reinvent the wheel over the summer. There is a lot of carry over between what we do over the summer, what we do in fall camp."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News