ADVERTISEMENT

Kaepernick Nike

I'm not sure why the folks that dislike the anthem or flag or whatever protest Kaepernick does/did haven't figured out how to Alinsky his narrative yet.

Kneeling is usually associated with showing reverence, like kneeling in church, while being knighted, etc. Just shift the narrative to Kaepernick is showing his deep respect for the flag and anthem by kneeling and shallow brain types like him will quickly eject from it. He's not a rocket surgeon.

Yes it was really tough enduring 30 years of black spokesmen but now a half black man takes over and the racism just spills over into action.
I'm not saying burning your Nikes makes you racist, but if you are racist chances are you are burning Nikes and not Reeboks.

nike-BlackBlack-Air-Monarch-Iv-Training-Sneakers-From-Finish-Line.jpeg

Could be a knockoff

I'm not saying burning your Nikes makes you racist, but if you are racist chances are you are burning Nikes and not Reeboks.
HSH just pointed out how incredibly stupid your initial statement was and now you double-down? People that yell “racist” at every moment just end up whispering.

Should I say that people that buy Nikes hate the police and support cop killing?

HSH just pointed out how incredibly stupid your initial statement was and now you double-down? People that yell “racist” at every moment just end up whispering.
If you take offense to that statement then you probably have a niece or nephew with some great Thanksgiving stories.

Should I say that people that buy Nikes hate the police and support cop killing?
I can guarantee that people that hate the police and support cop killing have moved Nike to the top of their list for their next shoe purchase.

You had trouble with the all squares are rectangle but not all rectangles are squares concept in school didn't you?

Last edited:
I'm not sure why the folks that dislike the anthem or flag or whatever protest Kaepernick does/did haven't figured out how to Alinsky his narrative yet.

Kneeling is usually associated with showing reverence, like kneeling in church, while being knighted, etc. Just shift the narrative to Kaepernick is showing his deep respect for the flag and anthem by kneeling and shallow brain types like him will quickly eject from it. He's not a rocket surgeon.

I don’t know about that....

https://www.military.com/undertheradar/2016/09/kaepernick-meets-veteran-nate-boyer-kneels-anthem

https://www.armytimes.com/opinion/2...rnick-from-a-green-beret-turned-long-snapper/

It appears CK went from sitting on the bench to kneeling during the National Anthem specifically for the purpose of establishing that he has respect for our military and the flag and isn’t protesting those things.

And it was at the suggestion of a veteran.

I could have posted numerous other sources, but I figure militarytimes.com and armytimes.com were less likely to be called fake news because it doesn’t fit into the “kneeling during the anthem disrespects the flag and the military” narrative.

I don’t know about that....

https://www.military.com/undertheradar/2016/09/kaepernick-meets-veteran-nate-boyer-kneels-anthem

https://www.armytimes.com/opinion/2...rnick-from-a-green-beret-turned-long-snapper/

It appears CK went from sitting on the bench to kneeling during the National Anthem specifically for the purpose of establishing that he has respect for our military and the flag and isn’t protesting those things.

And it was at the suggestion of a veteran.

I could have posted numerous other sources, but I figure militarytimes.com and armytimes.com were less likely to be called fake news because it doesn’t fit into the “kneeling during the anthem disrespects the flag and the military” narrative.
FAKE NEWS!!!!

Nah, really, his story wasn't worth much of my attention while he was in the NFL, after he wasn't in the NFL, now, or in the future. Only thing that irked me was the "NFL is violating free speech by prohibiting kneeling, sitting, whatever" crowd. The NFL has much bigger human issues than posture during the anthem.

Thanks for the links.

#Cultural-Marxism and sports is a bad mix.

To endure any televised NFL game, you have to factor in the subversive commercials (“eat your genetically modified sugar-foods, and take these pharmaceutical drugs to reduce your chronic illnesses, caused by the synthetic sugar-food”).

B68_B3359_B52_F_49_E3_BE9_B_F78_A04246_B87.jpg

0_ED6_D903_7_D39_48_C0_87_F7_2135_F4_AAB336.jpg

E2_E31_DF3_0350_4_E98_B470_CC9_A209670_CA.jpg

Networks sports...almost all sports...are declining in ratings due to cord cutting and other factors.

Network NFL games are still routinely among ratings winners.

You might wanna do a little more critical thinking and actual research beyond reposting what your handlers tell you.

Also, an hour long rain delay is without a doubt gonna have an effect on ratings of a particular game.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Networks sports...almost all sports...are declining in ratings due to cord cutting and other factors.

This one item is what has me scratching my head about the way the NFL handled all of this. As you said, traditional TV is going away. Compound that with the growth in gaming as a form of entertainment and the rising cost of the NFL to put a product on the field, and you can see a large wave of issues beginning to form miles offshore and heading towards their coastline.

From a purely business perspective, they should have gotten ahead of this issue as soon as it happened instead of letting it growing into a divisive topic that has caused some viewers (like me), to tune out. I still watch ~ 5 games a year, but that is down from the 20+ games/year that I used to watch. And in my case, the reduction is due 100% to this issue.

Reactions: CowboyJD
There were many partially-empty stadiums throughout the last NFL season.

This one item is what has me scratching my head about the way the NFL handled all of this. As you said, traditional TV is going away. Compound that with the growth in gaming as a form of entertainment and the rising cost of the NFL to put a product on the field, and you can see a large wave of issues beginning to form miles offshore and heading towards their coastline.

From a purely business perspective, they should have gotten ahead of this issue as soon as it happened instead of letting it growing into a divisive topic that has caused some viewers (like me), to tune out. I still watch ~ 5 games a year, but that is down from the 20+ games/year that I used to watch. And in my case, the reduction is due 100% to this issue.

I think it is a divisive topic that affects their bottom line somewhat whatever they do. I’m not sure what they could have done to get ahead of the issue because the country is pretty damned divided on the issue. Their are very few moderates that see reasonable minds disagreeing and points to be made on both sides.

If they fire kneelers. There is an element of their viewership that will be unhappy with that which could affect viewership levels. Same is true if they follow through with statements that teams will be fined for kneelers. Their attempt at compromise...not requiring players to be on the field during the national anthem if they don’t want to stand...satisfied basically no one.

There were many partially-empty stadiums throughout the last NFL season.

Shhhh....the grown-ups are discussing their own thoughts on this question instead of parroting others.

I was in support of your argument sir
I got that part.

I also remember the initial panic in the futures market on election night, those on the left saying it would lead to a crash, followed by markets doing just fine once the initial panic subsided.

In both cases, critics jumped all over the initial drops as confirmation bias without waiting for the rest of the story to tell itself.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT